Part 3

"My names J-Hope, What is your name?" The skimpy looking boy asked.

Taehyung was hesitant, but sat up a little straighter, still not looking up at the boy.

"Taehyung, Kim Taehyung.." Taehyung whispered the last part. He wasn't really proud of his heritage, but didn't want this 'J-Hope' boy thinking he was weak.

The boy that once looked calm, was now a bit shocked. He had a hard time trying to cover it but Taehyung was able to tell by his heartbeat.

Taehyung's senses were extremely High for a werewolf. He could hear very well. But for some reason he could not hear anything when that door was shut.

"I will return in a bit." J-Hope rushed out of the room and slammed the door behind him. It hurt Taehyung's ears, but he was really confused on why he was shocked.

A few days later~

Taehyung was hungry and de-hydrated. He couldn't bare sitting here any longer. He thought he was going to die.

That J-Hope boy hadn't returned since three days ago and Taehyung didn't know what to do.

At that very moment, the door opened slowly. Taehyung didn't look up and pretended he was asleep, but he could tell there was three people at the door.

"Is that him?" One of the boys asked. They sounded young but not children. "Is he asleep?" Another boy asked.

Before he knew it, the three boys were standing in the room with him, staring.

"Well? Somebody poke him! We need to check if he is still alive!"

"I call not doing it!" One boy screeched.

"Me neither!" Another squealed.

"Huh? I don't want to!" The last boy was too busy staring at Taehyung to realise he was the one who needed to wake him.

Taehyung really needed to laugh, but had to hold it in.

"Just do it!" The other two boys chirped, taking a few steps back.

The boy just sighed. His heartbeat beating faster and faster until he was in front of Taehyung. He looked back at his friends, gulped and turned to Taehyung.

The boy poked Taehyung on the shoulder then jumped back. He shut his eyes and covered his head.

Nothing happened.

Taehyung desperately wanted to laugh his head off, but couldn't. It would give him away.

The boy poked him again and again jumped back. Three times he did this. Until another boy stepped up.

"IS HE DEAD?!?" The boy panicked as they surrounded Taehyung. They looked at each other.

"Lift his head up.." a boy whispered.

The same boy as before slowly went to Taehyung and got prepared to lift his head up.

Just before he touched Taehyung, Taehyung looked up at him with glowing red eyes, Growled at the boy and stood up, Somehow breaking the locks on the chair.

"How d-did he break t-the locks?" A boy spoke in shock.

Taehyung towered over them before Lunging at them, ( but not attacking ) Growling loudly.

The three boys screamed in terror as they ran out of the door and up a flight of stairs.

Taehyung laughed hysterically, before he heard fast footsteps coming down the stairs.

He looked to the door, and right there in front of him, was the Alpha, Jeon Jungkook.