Part 14

"I don't think you are a good match for me." Taehyung scoffed at his appearance.

"Why? Because you're afraid to ruin your 'perfect' body?" Baekhyun teased, clearly knowing Taehyung hates people that talk about his body.

"Okay, feel free to tap out any time." He started to walk towards the field, Baekhyun trailing behind him.

"I won't be the one to tap out, I will be the one who ruins that body." He sneered from behind Taehyung.

"Taehyung wait! This might not be a good idea!" Jimin squealed.

It was already too late to stop him. They were both on the field, prepared.

Baekhyun's eyes glowed a deep blue, as Taehyung's glowed a crimson red. He wasn't going to go easy on this Beta, No way.

"Ready?" Baekhyun smirked.

"Fuck you." Taehyung smiled devilishly.

_________________________________________

Sorry I'm not good at writing battle scenes so I'm going to skip most of it.

__________________________________________________________________________

Before Taehyung knew it he was on top of Baekhyun, with his claws firmly on his throat.

"Gonna tap out? Or am I going to slash your throat out?" Taehyung chuckled, his smirk turning into a scary looking smile. His fangs hanging from his mouth.

Baekhyun smirked.

"Not yet.."

He slid his arm to his chest and slashed Taehyung in the shoulder. Taehyung fell off of him and managed to stand his distance, holding his shoulder.

"Fuck..." Taehyung quickly ripped a piece of cloth and tied it tightly around his shoulder.

"I'm not going easy anymore."

Baekhyun ran towards Taehyung and pounced on to him. His hold was weak, Taehyung bit into his arm harshly, drawing blood out of him.

Baekhyun squealed and ran back.

Taehyung stood up.

"You gonna tap out? Or injure yourself badly?"

Baekhyun growled loudly.

Meanwhile, Jimin was standing at the edge of the battle field. Staring.

He was worried for Taehyung. He hurt his shoulder.

Baekhyun is a real bitch, he thought.

Taehyung slid his leg underneath Baekhyun and he collapsed to the ground.

Taehyung climbed onto his back and lifted his arm.

"Tap out or I will break your arm. Now." Taehyung said sternly.

"Go ahead, I can take it." Baekhyun spoke, his eyes hardly shut.

"Okay, Your loss."

Taehyung lifted his arm and twisted it roughly. A loud snap came from his arm.

"AAGHHH!" Baekhyun yelled.

"Tap out, seriously, that seems bad." Taehyung was still mounted on his back.

Baekhyun lifted his free arm and finally tapped the ground in pain and anger. Just before two men ran out of the pack house.

Taehyung climbed off of him and stood up.

"I told you, you were no match for me."

Baekhyun snarled.

"And I told you, I would ruin your body." He pushed himself up from the ground and quickly lifted his free arm, Slashing Through Taehyung's clothes.

"The game was over!" Taehyung whisper yelled.

"I guess I play dirty." Baekhyun smirked. The two men who ran out were now holding Baekhyun.

Taehyung put his hand to his stomach, he was bleeding badly.

"Shit... You piece of shit! I won and you are a sore loser!" Taehyung yelled.

Jimin came running over to Taehyung.

"Taehyung your shoulder! And stomach! Oh My God!"

Jimin took off his jacket and ripped it until it looked like a long piece of cloth. He tied it to Taehyung stomach tightly but gently.

Baekhyun was watching.

"Too weak to even handle a scrape." He scoffed.

"Says the one who was screaming over a broken arm, You an asshole, and a cheater." Taehyung growled as he stood up straighter. His wound still throbbing. But he was used to the pain.

"And you were screaming over a Beta like me." Baekhyun gave an evil look.

Taehyung couldn't help himself. He went up to him and punched him straight in the nose.

"What the fuck!" Baekhyun almost fell with the force.

"That's what you get for cheating."

Taehyung was about to walk away with Jimin, but was stopped. A hand wrapping around his wrist.

"What the fuck happened here?"

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ooooo what's gonna happen next?

Byee!