Part 25

Taehyung was shocked that Jungkook asked him on a date. He didn't seem like the person to take people on dates. He seemed more cold and rational.

"Where do you want to go?" Taehyung questioned as he broke the silence.

"Oh uh... Wherever you like." He looked back, They both looked at each other for a few seconds before Taehyung spoke again.

"I haven't been to a lot of places, so you should choose."

"Do you like diners?" Jungkook started to think more.

"No, I don't like how loud it is, If you haven't noticed, I am very sensitive to noise.." He looked down.

Jungkook nodded.

"How about just the two of us, Wherever we want?"

Taehyung looked at him and nodded.

Jungkook was really trying with Taehyung, Nobody has ever taken him on a 'date'. Baekhyun only once took him to a diner and he hated it, It was too loud and dirty.

But Jungkook appreciated him, He felt his bond to him grow stronger. A small smile appearing on his face.

"Okay, when?" Taehyung asked.

"Tonight?" He looked back.

Taehyung nodded, getting up to go upstairs.

"what time?" He looked back before going up the stairs.

"Around eight, I will come and get you from your room." A soft smile appeared on Jungkook's face.

Eight o'clock:

Jungkook knocked on Taehyung and Jimin's door.

Taehyung opened it, to see a handsome man behind it.

"Wow you look good-" Taehyung admired him before shutting his mouth and blushing slightly.

"You too." Jungkook chuckled at Taehyung.

Jungkook was wearing a loose white shirt tucked into tight black jeans. His boots were clean and shined to perfection.

Taehyung was wearing Mom jeans cuffed at the bottom, a plain white shirt, and a fluffy brown coat that reached his knees.

Jungkook took Taehyung's hand and gently pulled him alongside him.

"So where are we going?" Taehyung asked while Jungkook was leading the way out of the house.

"You'll see."

After a few minutes of walking behind Jungkook, he stopped, causing Taehyung to lightly bump into his back.

"Oh sorry." He smiled.

"Jungkook smiled back softly.

"Where are we?" Taehyung asked.

"The edge of the world, well my world."

They were standing on a small cliff that hung over the sea, the waves crashing at the bottom. Jungkook had set up a picnic near the edge.

Lights were set up around the blanket on the ground, but you were still able to see the stars shining brightly.

"This is so pretty Jungkook.." Taehyung felt so happy, he was never treated this way.

"Well, lets enjoy it while it lasts."

After that, They lay on the blanket for hours, just talking to each other, and eating some snacks. Taehyung had the best day of his life there. Jungkook was such a kind person, Though he didn't look like it.

All Taehyung could remember was he fell asleep next to Jungkook, He could hear his heartbeat slowly beating every second, that calmed him down so much he fell asleep.

________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for not a lot of updates!

Bye be safe!

Also, Black lives matter!