Part 6

Jungkook blanked out for a minute. He realised he was still holding onto Taehyung's hand and quickly let go. His hand falling to his side.

"Well it's nice.. to meet you, Taehyung." Jungkook said in a blank tone.

"Oh um, You too? But I have a question.." Taehyung asked patiently, waiting for Jungkook's answer.

"Make it quick, I have some business to attend too."

"Why am I down here? And where exactly am I?" Taehyung looked around the dark, spacey room while he questioned him.

"We basically kidnapped you." Another voice was heard from behind Jungkook. Taehyung hadn't heard it before.

Another Alpha? Taehyung thought to himself as he sniffed the air.

"Namjoon? What are you doing here?" Jungkook turned to the slightly taller male that was behind him.

Namjoon looked back at Jungkook, then pointed his finger at Taehyung.

"I'm here to beat him up for scaring my kids." Namjoon said with no mercy in his voice.

Taehyung was shocked and scared at the same time. He had kids? He thought to himself.

"Uh.. Sorry, They frightened me.." Taehyung bowed his head, before lifting himself back up only to be greeted by Namjoon right in his face.

Taehyung quickly looked the other way, hiding his face from the Dominant Alpha in front of him.

"Leave him alone, Namjoon. He apologised already. Let it go." Jungkook raised his voice at Namjoon.

Namjoon stood still for a second then went to the open door.

"Are you coming, Jungkook?" He turned his head slightly.

Jungkook nodded.

"Just one second." Jungkook then turned to Taehyung, who was just staring at the wall beside him.

Namjoon walked through the door and shut it gently.

Jungkook walked over to Taehyung and just took him back to the rough chair and forced him down onto it, before putting new locks onto his arms and legs. Adding a rag in his mouth so he couldn't bare his teeth or roar.

"I will be back later, sorry for this."

Jungkook then left, shutting the door behind him.

Taehyung couldn't resist the urge to cry, so he just let the tears fall down his already red cheeks slowly.

Before he knew it, he passed out. Probably from the lack of food and water.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for not updating yesterday! I had no inspiration :c

Be safe! Bye! c: