Part 19

"Get help" Taehyung mouthed the words through the glass in the door, before turning around.

He started to walk slowly towards the three men.

Two men were holding the pups, and there was one man in the middle.

"Well well well, What do we have here? A useless beta? We want to talk to the Alpha of this pack."

Taehyung continued walking.

The man in the middle sighed, pulling out a gun. Aiming for Taehyung's chest.

"I'm not 'the' Alpha, But I am an Alpha, so you watch your mouth. Beta."

The man scoffed.

He stepped forward, towards Taehyung, the gun firmly in his grasp.

"Are you going to shoot me or what?" Taehyung stood still.

"Why would I want to ruin a body like yours?" The man smirked.

Taehyung got angrier then he already was. He hated people talking about his body.

The man slowly put down the gun and walked closer to him.

He was now right in front of Taehyung.

He lifted his hand to touch Taehyung, but Taehyung had other things in mind.

Before he could touch Taehyung's face he grabbed his arm, twisted it, took his gun and dropped him harshly to the floor.

The man was the one at gun point now.

"What the.. Where did you learn that?" He started to climb himself back up.

Taehyung kicked his back harshly to the ground.

"Let the pups go, and I won't kill you. If you don't I will shoot you to death."

The man looked up at the two who were holding the pups, nodding to them.

The pups ran behind Taehyung.

"Run back into the pack house and cover your ears" Taehyung whispered softly to them.

Once they were safely in the pack house, The man squirmed up from the ground, behind his men.

Taehyung put the gun down, but still had it in his hand.

"What is you name pretty boy?" The man smirked.

That's it.

"Taehyung, Bitch." He lifted the gun and shot the man who was trying to hide behind the bodyguards.

The loud bang had hurt Taehyung's ears but he didn't want to let them know his weakness.

The two men gasped and went to the mans aid.

"What was his name? Taehyung pointed the gun at another man.

"I will never reveal." The man stood up.

"Oh, I guess I have to leave you both to Jungkook."

The two men gulped.

Taehyung heard the pack house back doors open. Two people came running out.

Jungkook and Namjoon.

"What is going on?"

Jungkook looked at the two men and the dead body behind them.

"Did the three pups get back?" Taehyung asked still pointing the gun at the men.

"Yea why?" Jungkook answered, confused but angry.

"Ok then." Taehyung put the gun down, still holding it, before walking back to the pack house.

"What the actual fuck is going on?" Jungkook turned to the two men.

Taehyung walked back into the pack house. Jimin, Jin, Baekhyun and three other men were standing there.

"Taehyung! What happened?" Jin asked.

"Nothing, But I shot one." Taehyung answered simply.

The old women from before walked into the room they were gathered in.

"This Taehyung, is a great fighter. I'm glad he is going to be the Luna to our pack."

________________________________________________________________________________________

Thank you for so many reads! I really appreciate it!

Bye!