Part 23

"You are able to do that?" Jimin was shocked, Taehyung was confused.

"Yes, but for some reason I couldn't take his." She pointed at Taehyung.

"You tried to take my power?" Taehyung was annoyed by her new statement.

"Yes, but it didn't work, I wasn't able to drain power." She sighed.

"Why is he special?" Jimin asked. The whole room looking at the old woman.

"I don't really know.. Is he a trueblood?" She looked at Jungkook.

"I don't know." Jungkook looked at Taehyung.

"Was your Mother an Alpha, Taehyung?"

"Uh I don't think so?" He looked away.

Baekhyun stood up from the counter seat.

"He became an Alpha somehow, he wasn't always an Alpha."

The room was shocked, except Jungkook, Jimin and Taehyung.

"You are a Trueblood Alpha, You earned your powers, that is why I can't take them..."

Most of the people standing in the room looked at Taehyung in surprise, but a few people were deep in thought.

"How did you become an Alpha?" Jin questioned.

"I honestly don't know.. but can we change the subject?" Taehyung spoke.

"Sure, food is ready now anyways." Jin said placing piles of pancakes, toast, bread and juice on the table.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for not updating! I was very busy with exams!