Part 7

Taehyung woke up to the sound of people whispering. He didn't want the people to know he was awake so he didn't lift his head or open his eyes.

He heard around three people, all male, whispering intensely to each other. He wasn't able to hear what they were conversing about for some reason. His senses seemed weak, not knowing why he gave up his cover and looked up.

The three people weren't looking at him but somebody else in another chair the opposite of Taehyung. They were blocking the view so Taehyung wasn't clear on who was sitting in front of him, until he smelt a familiar scent.

Jimin..? He debated in his head. The scent for sure smelt a lot like his.

Taehyung was eager to see past the three tall males in front of him. Since the gag was in his mouth he couldn't say anything, so shouting at them wasn't a choice. He decided to wait it out and see if they move or turn around.

Luckily for him, one of the males turned around and looked at Taehyung. He glared at him, in shock. Then quickly turned to one of the slightly taller males and whispered vigorously.

Soon enough, all the attention was on him, like he was the star of the show again.

"Well, well, well, look what we have here. A helpless Taehyung." The tallest man snickered.

He went over to Taehyung and poked him in the forehead. Teasing him, seeing as he was locked up gave him and advantage.

Though Taehyung had never met this guy before, he already hated him.

"Hey, Alpha told us not to touch him" A short male from behind stood into the light. He was short, but looked muscular.

"Alpha won't figure out that I.. just touched him" The man said again poking Taehyung harshly.

Taehyung was running out of patience, until he finally got a peek of the other boy opposite him.

It was Jimin! And he looked bruised. Taehyung lost focus until a fat finger poked him again. He tried the get up and push the man, but sadly he was tied tightly to the chair.

"What's wrong? Can't even hurt me!" He laughed like it was the funniest thing he had seen all day. The other two boys stood there in silence.

Taehyung was just worried about Jimin at this point. What had they done to him? How did they find him?

A harsh slap ran across Taehyung's face, burning his cheek.

"Baekhyun! We aren't allowed to hurt him! Only the shorty!" The shorter male yelled.

Baekhyun glared at the boy, before turning his glare to Taehyung. Taehyung glared right back, his cheek didn't hurt one bit. He was too angry at the man to feel the slight pain.

Baekhyun raised his hand to slap him again. But before he landed his hit, A strong force had slammed him to the floor...

Jungkook...

_________________________________________________________________________________

Double update today! Yay!

Be safe! Be nice! Bye! <3