Part 8

Taehyung held his head down, he was exhausted, and the treatment he received wasn't helping.

"What did I say!" Jungkook shouted at the man who had injured Taehyung.

The man on the floor whispered, "To not touch him till you.. got here.." He was barely moving, except for his attempt to get Jungkook's foot off his chest.

"So why did you!" He dug his foot into his chest, causing the man to cough.

"I'm sorry.. Alpha" The man mumbled the last part, only loud enough for Jungkook to hear.

Taehyung held his head low, But lifted it when he heard a whimper coming from Jimin. He was waking up. He didn't want Jimin to get hurt, he was trying to look around the men but Jungkook spotted him peeking.

"Is that your friend?" Jungkook smirked at Jimin.

Taehyung didn't say anything. He wanted to see if Jimin was okay, but if he tried to move he would just get locked up even more.

"Hmmm.." The Alpha hummed, stepping closer to Jimin with a blade in his hand.

Taehyung tried to lift his hand, but the lock was sadly holding him down. Jungkook heard the lock click so he knew he was trying to get up and help Jimin.

"What's his name?" Jungkook said slyly, Coming close to Jimin's mouth with his blade.

Taehyung glared at Jungkook. But if he was his mate, why would he torture him like this? He was very confused.

"Take the gag off his mouth idiots." Jungkook snarled at The three men.

The tall man from before walked behind Taehyung and slipped the gag out of his mouth. Swiftly taking a few steps back, just in case.

"Jimin.. And don't you dare harm him.." Taehyung growled loudly. Jimin was his soulmate, his best friend, he was like a brother to Taehyung. He was a few months older then him, but he was definitely not strong enough to handle.. torture.

"Don't get to cocky, remember you are the one tied down." Taking the blade to Jimin's arm, Jungkook snarled.

Taehyung tried to lift his hands again. Jungkook heard the locks. He smirked at how desperate Taehyung was.

Sadly for Jungkook, Taehyung somehow managed to break one of the lock on his arm. His eyes leaked to red.

The men on the side rushed over to Taehyung and tried holding his arm down, to lock it again.

Taehyung bared tis teeth and his claws appeared on his hand. He lifted his hand to one of the smaller males, he didn't swipe him though.

Jungkook was surprised Taehyung broke out of the chains, but why didn't he swipe at the boy?

Suddenly, Taehyung turned around to the tallest male and swiped his claws into his chest. Slicing through the males jacket.

"Shit!" The tall male stepped back, losing grip of Taehyung. The other two males backed off after he swatted at them.

He broke the locks round his feet and left arm. Glaring at Jungkook the entire time.

"Oh, you are a strong one aren't you.. too bad you can't do anything." Jungkook swiftly took the blade to Jimin's neck, dragging it along his throat.

Taehyung stood up straight and stared at him. Before stepping back a little.

"Don't hurt him, and I won't. But if there are any more bruises or cuts on him. I will kill the pups of you're stupid pack." Taehyung sat back down on the chair, but didn't let the men lock him down again.

"Fine.." Jungkook retreated back up the stairs, Nodding at the men to follow him.

When they left, he heard a whimper from Jimin again. He turned his head instantly to see a tired, beat up Jimin looking around him.

"T-Taehyung...?"

__________________________________________________________________________________

By the way! I love seeing comments and when people favourite the pats! Thank you for 100 reads!

Bye!