Part 5

"Because I wanted you to know your mine."

Those words rang in Taehyung's mind. He was confused at the statement, because he barely knew who this man was.

"W-What?!? I barely even know you! hell no!" Taehyung pushed Jungkook away from him and took a deep breath in.

Jungkook growled in return, he didn't like Taehyung's attitude towards him. He was mad over something so miniscule, it annoyed him even more.

"Your mine and mine only." Jungkook growled at him, causing Taehyung to whimper.

"Why me then? Why not some other girl or dude! I haven't even met you before!" Taehyung snapped back, he was confused and angry.

"Because I know your my mate. Even though we are both Alphas. I can smell it."

"You get the smell too?" Taehyung felt a bit relieved, but still annoyed at him.

Jungkook was a bit surprised when he heard that he could smell this sweet scent too.

"Let me just start over." Jungkook sighed with stress. Before holding out his hand and introducing himself.

"Hi, my names Jeon Jungkook, I am the Alpha of blood moon pack."

Taehyung looked at him then his hand, hesitated for a bit, but eventually took his hand slowly and introduced himself.

" My names Kim Taehyung, Uhm, I'm the newest Alpha of Lightning pack." Taehyung looked at Jungkook, who was staring straight at him.

"Are you... Mr. Kim's son..?" Jungkook curiously asked.

"Yes... But I'm nothing like that old man!"

Jungkook chuckled at his comment, but was a bit sad that Taehyung was Mr. Kim's son.

Jungkook despised that man. Ever since he met him.

Or more importantly..

Ever since he killed his mother.

________________________________________________________________________________

Hi again! Just wanted to thank you for reading! Feel free to comment!

Bye!! <3