Part 9

"T-Taehyung?" Jimin whimpered, he had bruises all over his face and legs. He was searching frantically around the room, probable looking for the people that had captured him.

"Jimin! How did you get here?!" Taehyung ran over to him, since his hands and legs were free from the chains.

"I don't really know.. I was on the field and saw you get hit and fall to the floor, shortly after, our pack was retreating. I felt somebody grab me and put a strong smelling liquor on my mouth and I .. blacked out..." Jimin put his head down to show that he was sorry for getting caught.

"It's okay Jimin. We will get out of here soon, I hope.." Taehyung and Jimin looked at each other, Jimin was on the verge of crying.

"I miss Eomma.." Jimin sobbed. Tears filling up his dark brown eyes.

Taehyung brought him into a tight hug before Jimin slowly fell asleep.

Just before Taehyung was able to fall asleep, a person came through the door.

This person was muscular and tall. Somebody that Taehyung had never seen before.

"Kim Taehyung." The giant spoke, his voice was deep and almost scary.

Taehyung turned his head all the way around and looked at the male.

"Come with me. The Alpha requests you."

Taehyung was confused at first, but he knew if he didn't go this man would force him to. That's probably why they sent such a strong man.

He nodded, agreeing to follow the bulky looking man.

When they had left the basement, Taehyung was amazed and shocked at the same time.

The pack house was huge. It was a rustic, spacey but cosy mansion. It had three floors and a basement. (Where Taehyung was) The house had lots of windows and glass doors.

While Taehyung was walking behind the man he saw the outdoors. The house was in the middle of the forest, Acres of land surrounded it. Well, there goes his chance of running away.

"Go in." The deep voice spoke.

Taehyung was facing a door that had a sign above it. 'Alpha's office'. Taehyung looked at the man and before he knew it he pushed him in.

He didn't fall over, no he just stumbled awkwardly.

He looked up and spotted a man on a chair at a desk, his feet resting on it.

Jeon.

"Oh, Your here, finally." Jungkook stood up from the desk walking to Taehyung.

"What do you want, and why do you have Jimin." Taehyung questioned. He wasn't too happy about his best-friend being locked up in a basement. Or that he was beaten.

"We thought if he was here you would answer us more.. willingly." Jungkook smirked. He was a meter away from Taehyung now.

Taehyung didn't move but stood there with madness.

"Why does he have bruises?"

"We found him like that, or captured him like that."

Taehyung was fuming. He doesn't like when people mess or tease with him.

He was about to question him more, but was interrupted by a knock on the door...

When the door opened, Taehyung was yet again shocked.

"Taehyung?"

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Remember to be safe and cautious people!

We don't want anybody getting sick okay?

Be safe! Bye!