Part 16

Taehyung woke up in a hospital looking room. All he remembered was fighting Baekhyun and coming inside, So how did he get here?

He was on a hospital bed, His wounds cleaned and secured with bandages.

He was in the pack hospital.

He groaned slightly as he sat up. His wounds weren't healing as fast.

He looked around the room a bit more. The smell of the room filling his nostrils, until he smelt a strong, familiar scent.

Just then, Jungkook walked into the room. He walked to Taehyung's bed and sat down beside him on a stool.

"Good morning." Jungkook smiled.

Taehyung scoffed, "Where even am I?"

Jungkook was saddened by his attitude towards him.

"You're in the pack hospital, Baekhyun had poison on his claws from training. And accidently poisoned you." He sighed.

"I wouldn't put it past him if he did it on purpose.." Taehyung mumbled, but loud enough to hear.

"Why do you hate him so much? Jungkook still hadn't heard the full story of what happened.

Taehyung sat still for awhile. His eyes changing colour, from white to red to brown.

Jungkook was confused but didn't speak.

"He told my father I was homosexual, And my father hates Homosexuals. So he beat me until I was straight, that's why I hate him, and I'm trying to hate you."

Jungkook was shocked, but didn't show it. He was trying to dislike him because his father hates gay people?

Taehyung sat back up straight and got out of the bed. His wounds didn't hurt anymore, they were healing fast.

"Wait your injured-" Jungkook sat up.

"I'm fine, where are my clothes?" He searched the room.

"Oh, we put them in the wash, you can borrow mine." Jungkook walked out of the room and came back shortly after.

He handed him black tight jeans and an oversized white shirt.

"Is this seriously all you wear?" Taehyung smiled to himself.

"Are you smiling?" Jungkook smirked slightly.

"No, fuck off." Taehyung turned around.

Jungkook laughed at Taehyung's cuteness, Before leaving the room to let Taehyung change.

__________________________________________________________________

Sorry for the short chapter, I just don't have any inspiration.

Byeee!