Part 4

The room was thick with silence. Taehyung was just staring at Jungkook, and Jungkook was just staring back.

It must have been minutes before Jungkook slowly closed the door behind him.

Taehyung started to hesitate. Why did he close the door? He thought in his head.

Nobody said anything.

Jungkook took a step towards Taehyung, eyes still focused on the wolf in front of him.

Taehyung was starting to hesitate more and more as the Male wolf stepped towards him. Sweat began to gather on his forehead.

Jungkook was a metre in front of Taehyung by now, slowly inching his way forward. Not noticing how uncomfortable Taehyung was.

Before Taehyung could realise Jungkook was only inches away from him. His scent was unbearable, Taehyung was trembling at this point. His eyes fixated on the ground.

Jungkook was basically bumping into him at this point, it felt as if he was a giant compared to Taehyung, Towering over him.

Taehyung quickly jumped back before Jungkook could lift his hand to his face. Jungkook was confused at the gesture, but respected his space.

"What do you want?" Taehyung asked barely able to speak without stuttering.

Jungkook just looked at Taehyung before crashing into him and pushing him against the wall.

Taehyung was cornered into the wall, his head hanging low. Not daring to look at the tall male in front of him.

Jungkook slowly lifted Taehyung's head up with his finger. Taehyung was blushing slightly.

Jungkook was staring into Taehyung's deep brown eyes, admiring the beautiful creature in front of him. He was built perfectly. He couldn't stop staring at the male.

Just before Taehyung could push him away, Jungkook leaned in and pecked Taehyung's lips.

Taehyung was shocked at his actions. He was blushing furiously by now. His head fell down as Jungkook slowly let go of him from the wall.

"Why d-did you do that?" Taehyung mumbled.

Jungkook looked at him. Smiled warmly and said-

"Because I wanted you to know your now mine."

___________________________________________________________________________

Hi guys! Sorry for the bad grammar and Boring use of words in my story! I just wanted to say thank you so much for the kind comments and for reading my book! This is my first ever book and I really hope you enjoy it!

P.S

Please stay safe from The sickness spreading! Wash your hands and cover you coughs and sneezes! Bye!