4.

𝗕𝗢𝗦𝗧𝗢𝗡, 𝗠𝗔𝗦𝗦𝗔𝗖𝗛𝗨𝗦𝗘𝗧𝗧𝗦 *ignore all mistakes*
𝙹𝚊𝚣𝚖𝚢𝚗 𝙽𝚒𝚌𝚘𝚕𝚎☺︎︎

"Fuck that bitch Ms.jones she can suck my dick." Jayden said pissed off in the deans office. He had gotten kicked out for being blamed for talking, and I got kicked for talking back.

"Nah that bitch needs some dick, loosen up a bit damn." I crossed my arms aggravated as hell. This was my third time In two days getting kicked out the same ass class.

Ik she wanna hang me somewhere in the forest.

"No bull shit." He rolled his eyes as the dean walked into the office clearly tired of seeing our faces.

"Ms.Smith, what made you think it was ok to call Ms.jones and I quote "A racist stuck up ass bitch." Jayden snickered a little bit before the dean looked at him.

"See Mr.Martinez, she said I was being loud while there was a white person being equally loud but she only pointed out me. And I told her 'it's because I'm black' right." He nodded for me to keep going.

"And thennn she told me that she was gonna call my mom, why don't teachers ever assume we got a dad. Because were black-."

"Off topic Ms.smith."

"Ok ok anyways, she then decided to put me in the corner where the run down ass desk is while the white person was just told to quiet down."

"That's that kkk shit." Jayden mumbled next to me.

"Mr.ortiz, please?" Mr.martinez pleaded Jayden to shut up in his Caucasian ass way.

"So I called her out about doing segregation-."

"That is enough." He yelled while slamming his fist. I jumped back a little while grabbing my bag ready to dash for the door.

Who knows, a teacher can a pull a gun out at any moment.

"Mr.martinez I am having a meeting, what seems to be the problem." Mr.brown now bursted in the room seeing the both of us.

"You handle these ppl I can't take it anymore." He grabbed his shit and left out the room quickly.

"Come on mannnn, what y'all do now." He took the deans place already ready to go.

"This bitch Ms.jones gon pick me out over the white kid cause I'm black, then gonna move me to the broken down desk and give me a detention for asking someone to quiet down mind you I wasn't being loud, while this fucking white kid was screaming and got a reminder." I stuck my face out confused to how this system is.

"You said Ms.jones." He asked again to make sure he was hearing me write.

"Mane that bitch always been racist, students found a confederate flag in her desk last year."

"Yeooo I remembered that, we took it and burned it." Jayden laughed at the memory before going back into his phone.

"And Mr.ortiz why are you here." He looked at Jayden who was on Call of duty.

"Mane someone asked me for a pencil and I shook my head no and all a sudden I'm fucking talking, if u don't fire her we gon make her quit." We both nodded knowing she had to go.