6.

𝗕𝗢𝗦𝗧𝗢𝗡,𝗠𝗔𝗦𝗦𝗔𝗖𝗛𝗨𝗦𝗘𝗧𝗧𝗦
𝙹𝚊𝚣𝚖𝚢𝚗 𝙽𝚒𝚌𝚘𝚕𝚎☺︎︎

"Bitch you is lying, that man did not talked to you." Mikey mugged me while texting Syx. Every since I introduced those two, niggas can't stop texting each other.

Cupid don't ever get no action in this bitch

"On my fatha he did." If I was lying I be saying on my momma but since i give a fuck bout my father, I say on my father.

"Mbn to have a dad." Mikey mumbled while typing away on his phone. Apparently Mikey father was off somewhere on the streets and ain't nobody heard of that nigga in years. When it came to father shit, Mikey was his own dad.

"Mane you know my father be treating you like on of his now." I waved off while pulling up my phone.

"You ain't Neva lied, nigga got me doing dishes like I live here." I swiped under my chin at a post I had just seen.

" I swiped under my chin at a post I had just seen

Maybe I can do it with Latto

"I live here and he got me running to the store and back like I'm sum type of messenger or sum shit." Miah came back from the store with bags of more shit. The pantry we had here aint last for more than a day wit my fat ass going in there at the middle of the night.

"You wouldn't have to be going to the store and back if Jaz fat ass knew how to put a snack down for once." I looked down at the oreos I was eating and slowly put them down. These niggas judge me for eating so much when I'm eating for two.

Me and my inner voice we both be hungry

"Fuck up, I'll make my own pantry if that the case." I mugged them and then started heading for my room.

"You know damn well you too lazy to be doin alldat." If I want some, imma step for it.

"It's food, I ain never gonna be lazy for sum I love." I looked back at them while grabbing another snack from the pantry.

I think I'm getting my period, I ain't never ate this much before

"Look at you, wit yo fat ass."

"Nigga don't be in her case when u look like uncle Phil." I heard Mikey bust out laughing making me laugh with him.

He had a contagious ass laugh it made anyone laugh.

"Wassup bitch." I looked down and seen I accidentally called Gio with his rude ass.

I stay accidentally calling people, people out here thinking I like them.

"You the bitch out of the two of us shut up." I mugged him flopping on my bed. Out of all the boys me and Gio were the closest, he was my Bestfriend cause we had the same attitude.