27.

𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐆 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 : 𝐌𝐲 𝐓𝐲𝐩𝐞 - 𝐏𝐨𝐩𝐜𝐚𝐚𝐧
IGNORE ALL MISTAKES
𝐁𝐀𝐑𝐁𝐀𝐃𝐎𝐒
𝙹𝚊𝚣𝚖𝚢𝚗 𝙽𝚒𝚌𝚘𝚕𝚎☺︎

"I'm already so over this trip." I dug my head into my hands deeper as if I could escape everything happening.

"We can run away and never come back." Gio said while he was eating with his fat ass.

I need food, it makes everything much much better

"Move I want food and you deadass in the way rn." I pushed him making him hit his head on the wall behind him.

"I say boom boom bye." Gio sanged glaring at me as I walked out the room.

"Gwannnn gwannnn ya breath making me evaporate." My uncle waved my brother off.

"Y'all so rude."

"No negro it's called being honest you want me to lie ?"

"I mean shiiiii."

"Ight shut up where the food at." I looked around the kitchen rubbing my stomach feeling it eat itself as the seconds went on.

"I know where it at if you come with me." Khari cane you behind me not even letting me respond as he took my hand.

It's always I'll bring you to get food and not I'll get it for you🙄

"Niggas just be getting kidnapped imma end up putting out a amber alert for my-."

"Pack it up wanna be amber alert you said you wanted food so I'm bring you to get food." I let out a loud sigh as I felt my legs slowly give out on me.

"Khariiii can u give me a piggy back ride."

"Bitch do I look like a horse to you."

"No you look like a donkey." I smiled innocently as I felt a smack go to my forehead.

I get it I have a big forehead shit not a target tho

"That's why you knees make you look bow legged." Khari said mugging me while kicking a rock over to my foot.

That's right, kick rocks bitch

"It be the niggas who could barely past 1st grade talking the most shit." I put my hand up to his face making him grab it.

"You lucky I like your ass or I would of threw you off the cliff already." I hid my smile knowing I wasn't giving in.

"Nigga where is this food at." I ask changing the subject.

"It's like 10 minutes away but that gives me time cause I want to talk to you." I raised my eyebrow nodding for him to go.

"Soooo jazmyn imma be real with you I want you to be mine that's how straight it can be." I looked at him waiting for him to keep going on.

"Buuut the best friend side of me for you wants you to work on jazmyn for a bit feel me? You been dealing with niggas lately and I think you needa remember why tf your jazmyn fucking Nicole."

He's not wrong ever since I started involving myself in more relationships I've haven't been focused on myself at all. I haven't been focused on my life, my future none of it.