29.

𝐁𝐀𝐑𝐁𝐀𝐃𝐎𝐒
𝙹𝚊𝚣𝚖𝚢𝚗 𝙽𝚒𝚌𝚘𝚕𝚎☺︎

"I'll knock all this shit over right now." Khari looked me dead into my soul as I slowly pulled the dress down I was wearing.

"Jazmyn Nicole I will rip those extensions out yo damn hair keep trying me." I was wearing a silk blue royal dress that was kinda short.

By short I mean shit was showingggg

"You think I'm dumb, you think I'm fucking stupid." He started mumbling walking away trying to calm down.

I mean if we gon be honest here
Nigga you ain't smart either
Anyways

"I look like the baddest bitch on this earth ion give af what he got to say." I pulled my phone out saying that with confidence filling my body right before I got snatched up.

"See this the shit I'm talking about." Khari wrapped his hands around my throat bringing as close as he could.

These dudes me choking to kill I don't care

"Jaz if you wanna get fucked up just say that." He mumbled making me squirm.

I needa go touch some grass

"I wanna get fucked up at my party feel me, with a little Whitney in my system." I mumbled right back to him knowing he was boutta throw me.

"You make it hard."

"Ouuu I know." I smirked bringing my hand down there slowly which caused him to grab my hand quickly.

"Do not start something you can not finish."

"We can finish it later rawrrr." I growled at him making him look at me like I was weird.

"Ya stay yo ass off tiktok for a bit."

FEW HOURS LATER

"Okkk cause purrr do a twirl for the camera." Khia hyped me up while Dessy threw cash on me.

"Giving me very much stripper vibes." Khia looked down at me as she watched me shake my ass as the money fell on top of me.

"Let her experience her future for a min-"

"Let her experience what." Khari popped his head in the room for a second to glare at Dessy before leaving the room again.

This nigga might as well put me on house arrest, can't do shit with him

"Khari I ain't jaz I'll beat ya ass get the fuck out."

"And who tf do you think you are khia." He stepped closer as he started to get loud with her.

"Nigga you really-" She took her heel off and took the actual ass heel off which showed a lil knife causing me and Dessy to snort.

"This bitch is a walking knife draw what u gon do next , pull a knife out ya ass like shit a circus." I watched him buck at khia before he left the room.

"Ion give a fuck bout nun of that shit, we boutta be sum lit bitches." Dessy grabbed my face and forced some type of alcohol down my throat not letting me tf up for air.

"I used to pray for times like this to rhyme like this." I heard people start to yell out the song as if they was down with the street life.

"We in this bitch deepppp." I heard probably cousins yelling out taking snap vids of everyone.

"You coming, it's ya bday and you not out there."

"I'm coming lemme fix my hair real quick tho ." She nodded leaving the room and starting yelling out the lyrics with the rest of the crowd.