19.

Song for chapter: Company pt 2 - J.I
Ignore all mistakes
𝗕𝗢𝗦𝗧𝗢𝗡,𝗠𝗔𝗦𝗦𝗔𝗖𝗛𝗨𝗦𝗘𝗧𝗧𝗦
𝙹𝚊𝚣𝚖𝚢𝚗 𝙽𝚒𝚌𝚘𝚕𝚎☺︎︎

"So you telling me, both of y'all got this nigga living rent free in both of yalls head." Khia spoke with her mouth wide open.

"Yup, only reason I did what I did to Latto is because he got a reason to hurt my momma and my sisters. I promise you sis you can look through the messages the voicemails everything I aint mean harm." She handed me her phone and started talking to khia again.

Asiah😐: Dessy stop playing with me

I'm not tryna lose a friend kid

Asiah😐: hurd you so you wanna lose yo mama? Cause I got eyes and shooters on her as week speak.

Chill out bruh I'll do it.....

Asiah😐: ight that's what I thought

You doing all this shit for what

Asiah😐: I'm not doing it..... someone else is

"Who da hell." They both snapped their heads to
me who was shocked as hell at what I just saw.

"Girl I said the same shit cause who the hell." I say back and thought bout all the times me and someone had some beef.

That one bitch in what math class?

Nah she too pussy for that

"But you gotta rm me, you and Dessy go way back." She ain't wrong, me and Dessy met in fifth grade then she moved to Boston but we stayed in contact which is how I met the rest of the girls.

"Bitch in all those years, who could we possibly pissed the hell off." I've been in too many fights to
Remember who skins I really got into.

"Bro bro bro y'all remember that short Armani."

"You mean Armani Armani da one with the small ass forehead."

"Yup her." Armani was this one bitch we all had beef with in New York. Dessy would sometimes come Back for summer which is why she knows Armani like we do.

There's a lot of shit I need to explain to these boys

(Author: basically Dessy used to live in New York but she moved in the seventh grade but her and Jazmyn was steady talking so she knew everything going on back in New York and if u have anymore questions bout it just comment.)

"It could be Armani cause remember in 10th grade you so called stole her man." I mugged my face at the thought of that bitch.

"Her man wanted me, that was on her not me the fuck."

"But mamas, you and latto were semi together so she could of gotten jealous." Me and Latto were lowkey asf there was no way she could find out while she was in ny.

"But how would anyone know." Dessy asked already knowing me and Latto didn't tell our business to nobody except for the group.

"The fightttt." I started clapping my hands together getting madder the more I unlocked shit when I started thinking.

"The fight kind of exposed me and Latto, I fought her because of that nigga." Dessy started tapping me jumping lowkey too.

"Ahhh bitch I feel the velma and shit right now." Khia dapped me up from where she was sitting make me goofy laugh.

"Ahhhh I knew this bitch wasn't dumb." I shook my head laughing. You know when you mad as hell but can't do nun but laugh?

Ya that's where I'm at right now

"But Khia, mind you the video was viral everywhere anyone in that room at that time could know Armani." Armani was lowkey Instagram famous, she wasn't ugly.

Yes she is that was a lie.

"So school tmrw, khia you coming cause we dragging you." She rolled her eyes and sighed loudly.

"And Jazmyn whatever those "friends" of yours say don't mind them, we don't need more eyes on us than before." I nodded my head at khia knowing she was right.

"Should we even go to school, Asiah gon be looking for us." Dessy asked while biting at her nail.

"At the end of the day, we need to ask around of who knows what." I nodded thinking strongly once again.

All this shit making me hungry and tired

"Your sister jazmyn, she can go for you and ask around."

"That's if this bitch even in town, she be out of town like she was visiting Boston." Khia sighed loudly and bucked at me grabbing my phone.

"So call her dumbass." I mugged her and grabbed my phone back.

"Hey siri, call sissy." They both looked at me while shaking they head like I did something wrong.

"Hop off my dick I ain't feel like typing it." They waved me off and went back into another conversation about the whole situation.

"What bitch." She answered scaring the hell out of me cause the shit ain't say it was connecting.

"I need a favor."

𝗕𝗢𝗦𝗧𝗢𝗡, 𝗠𝗔𝗦𝗦𝗔𝗖𝗛𝗨𝗦𝗘𝗧𝗧𝗦
𝙺𝚒𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚊𝚗 𝙼𝚞𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚝𝚘 𝚎𝚍𝚠𝚊𝚛𝚍𝚜. ♕

"That bitch really fucking lame on god." Jayden spoke up while rolling up his third little ass blunt. Shit wasn't even gon make it to gio.

"She's really a hoe for that shit-."

"Yo watch ya mouth, Ik me and her ain't good at all, ion have proof of her cheating so stop with all that." I told them while turning back in my side.

"Latto I don't care she cheated on you, you told us she got mad defensive when you accused her of cheating." Jayden said with his arms out like he was tryna prove sum.

"We was never together to begin with." Gio was just sitting quiet in the corner not saying anything. He was just taking in the words of what everyone was saying or doing.

"But y'all had a label at the end of the day." Mikey said while typing away at his phone.

"We never had a relationship." I shook my head and pulled my phone out. Turning it on was another heartbreak for me knowing it was a picture of me and her.

Promise you that ain't like jazmyn, and out of all of them gio should know that shit

"Just ion know, that shit just don't add up." I told them while starting to scroll through tiktok.

"Latto mane you sound dumb as hell right now." Quincy threw his arms up knowing damn well I wasn't gonna listen.

"But y'all the same niggas that said she wasn't like that and y'all seemed sure of it, same with you gio ion know why you do quiet cause I thought that was ya best." I snapped at them then went back to scrolling through my tiktok.

"Some not sitting with me right." He got up and walked out the door not telling us nothing.

Gio🤘🏾: you right
Gio🤘🏾: if anyone knows jazmyn Nicole I do, and she wouldn't do sum shit like that
Gio🤘🏾: she was geeked about you
Gio🤘🏾: that ain't like her at all.

I know we not buggin.

But now we know who real and who fake.