11.

I did this for my other book so why not do it for this one
Song for chapter: pills and automobiles by Chris brown wit a boogie and others
Ignore all mistakes

𝗕𝗢𝗦𝗧𝗢𝗡,𝗠𝗔𝗦𝗦𝗔𝗖𝗛𝗨𝗦𝗘𝗧𝗧𝗦
𝙹𝚊𝚣𝚖𝚢𝚗 𝙽𝚒𝚌𝚘𝚕𝚎☺︎︎

"Jazmyn sit yo dumbass down." Latto groaned for the fifth time in five minutes. I was up dancing to a nj club mix at full volume not giving a fuck of who heard the shit.

These niggas needa go to a New York party
Don't be on my hype level
Besides gio

"Get lit with meeeee." I started flopping around like someone's kid ad whining loudly. Latto got tired of my shit quickly making him sit up and start choke me.

Ok lil daddy

"Calm the hell down, it's 4 in the damn morning I heard birds chirping." I started smiling and dancing in my spot squirming around like a worm.

"Move like a snake, like a snake." He sighed and got up to lock the door behind him. I kept doing my dumbass little dance not paying attention to Latto at all. They should make a new dance, not move like a snake but what bout move like dog.

Roof bitch

Next thing I know, Latto slams me into the bed and starts pinning me down so I won't get up. I feel him slide off my shorts and pull aside my panties and start getting to work.

This boys tongue is magical

"Lattooooo." I moaned out trying to run away from him. He grabbed my legs and pinned them down next to his head so now I really couldn't move. I felt him spelling out sum but it was my pussy so I don't know what the hell he was spelling out.

Probably his name or some shit
His face 🧚🏾💗 but as a chair🙈😽

"You gon calm down mamas." He mumbled still going despite that my legs was shaking like hell. I tried to get out a yes but from the way his tongue was moving that was impossible.

"I asked a question baby." I felt him push a finger in making my back arch immediately while I let a moan out.

"Yes." He kept going until I reached my climax and I was full on a orgasm.

"Yes what."

"Yes daddy."

𝗕𝗢𝗦𝗧𝗢𝗡, 𝗠𝗔𝗦𝗦𝗔𝗖𝗛𝗨𝗦𝗘𝗧𝗧𝗦
𝙺𝚒𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚊𝚗 𝙼𝚞𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚝𝚘 𝚎𝚍𝚠𝚊𝚛𝚍𝚜. ♕

"Baby welcome to da party." Jazmyn blurted out of nowhere scaring the hell out of me cause I thought she was sleep this whole time.

"I'm off the Molly, the Xan, the lean." I added on turning around from jazmyn. After what I did, her ass went straight to sleep with no questions.

My tonuge got spells

"That's why I'm moving retarded." She tried to do pop smokes deep as voice but ended up sounding like some gay ass nigga.

"Mane don't ever try that shit again." She mugged me and started hugging me from the side while kissing my neck.

"Mamas stoppp." The way jazmyn was, she was mad touchy and it wasn't no problem just it's gonna be a problem for her when I stick it in.