10.

𝗕𝗢𝗦𝗧𝗢𝗡,𝗠𝗔𝗦𝗦𝗔𝗖𝗛𝗨𝗦𝗘𝗧𝗧𝗦
𝙹𝚊𝚣𝚖𝚢𝚗 𝙽𝚒𝚌𝚘𝚕𝚎☺︎︎

"Ms.smith if you do not want to be here go." The old lady told me stopping the whole class from learning.

"Mane i tried and y'all tried to send me to court." I mumbled slouching back in my seat. I looked over and seen Latto already looking back at me making me smile a little bit.

"Chill lil bit." He mouthed to me before going back to doing his work. I nodded and put my headphones back in hopping onto Instagram.

You and 50,000 others likedSpamfordays: would you get this with your besties?

Spamfordays: would you get this with your besties?

I should send this to the girls group chat
How's my Bestfriend doing? I just left in the mist of everything

Heyyyyyy bitch

Partnancrime🤞🏾🔫: oh damn look who gon text me after five sentences

Bitch gtfo-

Partnancrime🤞🏾🔫: girl you know I'm playing, hows Boston?

It's ightttt

Partnancrime🤞🏾🔫: you know any fine niggas👀

Stop playing wit my mans senio 😂

Partnancrime🤞🏾🔫: he playing with my pussy heartbeat too much for me

Girllll tell me about that shit😒😒😒

Partnancrime🤞🏾🔫: Oop- whose the nigga

This nigga named Latto, he's fineee

Partnancrime🤞🏾🔫: lemme seeee

"Ms.smith go to ISS now." I rolled my eyes back looking like a demon type shit and got up quickly.

"Bitches be needing dick." I muttered under my breath and started walking towards the back doors of the school cause who the hell had time to go to ISS?

"Not jazmyn Nicole." I heard keys coming and took off out the door and down the street towards the McDonald's on the corner.

"Damn lil bit slow the hell down." I looked up and seen one of my older brothers.

"Seannnn." I engulfed him into a tight ass hug not letting him go one bit. Nigga starts mugging me and pushes me off him after bout 30 seconds.

"Damn chile chill, but why ain't you in school." I rolled my eyes at the thought of that bum ass school.