20.

Ignore all mistakes
Song for chapter: Notfriendly- flomili
𝗕𝗢𝗦𝗧𝗢𝗡,𝗠𝗔𝗦𝗦𝗔𝗖𝗛𝗨𝗦𝗘𝗧𝗧𝗦
𝙹𝚊𝚣𝚖𝚢𝚗 𝙽𝚒𝚌𝚘𝚕𝚎☺︎︎

"Promise you, I'll never fuck with that group like I did before, they switched up mad quick but they said they was fucking family like real shit respectfully suck my dick." I ranted to my friend in New York, he was the nigga in New York I was closest with.

Been wit me since 3rd grade ain't Neva switched up

"Welp you know damn well if I need come down there and shoot shit up I will." Hes also a gang banger probably why we do close.

"Nah you good."

"But bro when you coming back the gang miss you like crazy." New York been on my mind a lot lately too.

Never a dull moment in Manhattan stg
Even tho I be everywhere

"Definitely after all this shit is situated out I'm. I'm coming back for a vacation cause I need it."

"You gon be staying with yo moms." The thought of staying with my mom might kill me. I'll coming back with a felony on my neck like a choker.

"Funny joke forgot to laugh." He busted out laughing throwing his head back making me laugh too.

"When u come back, we hittin bk first then maybe orchard beach?"

"That ghetto ass beach, the one with dead bodies in the water? I'm all set." I grabbed my grinder and started to grind up some weed.

It's been a day since all this shit happened and I've smoke 10 blunts since then

"Slow up on all that smoking lil sis, ion want you to end up on 125th like the rest of those sad niggas." Going to 125th just a reminder to me everytime of why I'm not gonna do crack.

"And louie miss yo ass."

"Ahhhh louie my nigga." Louie was the ock or the neighborhood, he watched me grow up he was like my uncle.

"And I miss smoking hookah with you in Washington heights."

"Omg I miss my spanish niggas." I never only stayed in one place, I was around and everyone knew who I was too and I ain't have a problem with it.

"But aye imma call you back, I'm boutta go take this nigga to meet Tupac."

"Hurd youu don't get caught up."

"You know me, ion get caught up for shit." I laughed and shook my head. This nigga would run past the cops like a dumbass and still not get caught.

"Love you lil girl." I said it back and hung up the phone quickly ready to roll my weed until my sister came badging through the doors like a mad bitch.

"Yani if you ever do that shit again I stg, I almost dropped my damn weed." She mugged me and rolled her eyes not minding what I said.

"I got a lead bitch, so there's this girl that's in one of your classes, not the one you fought but she's friends with them. Apparently Armani is her cousin and been sending videos of you to her." It took me a minute to process it but I got it after a few minutes.

"Pause so your telling me, Armani is the reason asiah is on my ass." She nodded just leaving me dazed ash.

Cause my high ass don't know what to feel right now.

"But how she know Asiah?."

"That's one thing I couldn't figure out for shit, maybe they fw each other or something." I shook my head not knowing what to do.