24.

Song for chapter: got it on me- pop smoke
Ignore all mistakes
𝗕𝗢𝗦𝗧𝗢𝗡,𝗠𝗔𝗦𝗦𝗔𝗖𝗛𝗨𝗦𝗘𝗧𝗧𝗦
𝙹𝚊𝚣𝚖𝚢𝚗 𝙽𝚒𝚌𝚘𝚕𝚎☺︎︎

"At this point sis, I think it's best to work on yourself. You and khari can vibe or whatever but you needa do you." Khia told me while she was filing her nails.

She's not wrong, I can't hop out on relationships and go into another it don't work like that

"No bullshit, I've been trying to start this business for the longest time and chile I haven't even got my shit together." I thought about all the stuff I would have to get and how much money I was spending.

Maybe my father-
Oh wait
OH SHIT MY FATHER

"Hey Siri call dukes." I listened to her repeat all the dumbass lil words back and then start ringing.

"Oh shit your alive." His voice boomed through the phone instantly making asiah head fall back laughing.

"Yes fool I'm alive, I'm in New York." I heard a gasp come through the phone then a bunch of fumbling.

"Twin how you gon go to ny without me, you stayin wit mama?"

"HELLL NOOO and the fact that u even think that of me disgust me." I scrunched up my face and looked at the phone like someone was speaking another language.

"Ayeeee lil killa while you out there being me back some kicks from jimmy jazz I'll cashapp you the money." My father told me as he sent 1000$ to my phone.

"Well damn how many sneakers you want." Dessy asked looking over my shoulder.

"Mind yo damn business and it's for jazmyn cause her birthday next week but that's only the start.

PERIOD YOU KNOW BIG MF VIBES ONLLLLLLLLY

"Ohhh yaaaa what you tryna do for ya bday sis." I thought about it and five different things went across my head.

Shit idk

"Sissy we should go to Trinidad or barbados or Jamaica or saint lucia or Guyana orrrr-." I heard a loud ass smack making me and everyone in the damn room jump.

"You know what, that's not even a bad idea bro." I thought about going and then something crossed my time.

"Ommmmmfg the carnival in barbados is next week and we can go see uncle stew." Uncle stew was one of my favorite uncles, he was laid back ash and always had some type of joke towards my dad.

My father don't be able to stand him at time

"I can't stand that nigga at times."

"So sit." I heard another smack come out the phone making me laugh this time.

"Girl imma call you back I'm boutta give yo brother a ass whooping." I nodded.

"Love you paaaa."

"I love you too killa hit me before u Gts." I nodded like he could see it and ended the call.