8.

𝗕𝗢𝗦𝗧𝗢𝗡, 𝗠𝗔𝗦𝗦𝗔𝗖𝗛𝗨𝗦𝗘𝗧𝗧𝗦
𝙹𝚊𝚜𝚖𝚢𝚗 𝙽𝚒𝚌𝚘𝚕𝚎☺︎︎

"That bitch keep looking at me we gon have a problem." I mumbled to Gio who was mugging the shorty each time she looked at me.

"Fuck you lookin at dirty neck, all up in my fucking face." He said mocking that one tiktok. The girl rolled her eyes and turned back around to talk to her lil friends.

"She think she all that cause she hangs with them niggas, probably be getting trains ran on her.

Oh so now she gotta die

"Hold my shit." Latto perked his head up and already knew what was about to happen. Quincy and Mikey already had their phones out and Jayden was ready to see some to happen.

"Someone call Miah, Ik he wanna see this too." Jayden told the boys geeking already.

"Um excuse me." I walked up to there table using a calm voice so they ain't think I was crazy or sum.

"Yes bitch." Ight now that was uncalled for cause I'll violated the lace lifting right now.

"Ight mane I was tryna be nice cause ion know you, but if you got shit to say period say it to my fucking face." I bent down and got eye to eye level with her.

"I ain't say shit, mind ya business." She mugged me and poked her long ass nails In my face.

Strike one

"First off babygirl, don't be touching me with yo std fingers and second off my name is my business fuck." I squinted my eyes at her already ready to buss the bitch in the face.

"No yo business is getting passed around the group of "friends" you got." She pointed over to the boys whose dumbasses were recording and shit.

Strike two

"Igh but hear me out, you don't know me so why assume? I heard shit bout you getting passed around but I ain't no blunt now." This time she rolled her eyes and started catching more attitude by a minute.

"Don't worry about me babygirl." She tried mocking me like it was gonna hurt my feelings or some.

I'm not the one with a nigga voice

"Worry bout your father that overdosed." My father went through a depression after my cousin passed which he was mad close too causing him to overdosed. But since bitches want to make it seem like he was a fiend I guess Imma put her on medication.

Striker three

"Ight now you got me fucked up so wassup." I tied my hair up and caught the attention from everybody in the classroom, even the teacher stopped the classroom and niggas from the hallway came in.

Niggas don't know how to mind they business

"Wait Wait don't start yet lemme get my phone out." Miah pushed pass the people and got his phone out as quick as he can.

"Lil girl I ain't fighting you." She turned around and started talking back to her friends.

"Isn't that the bitch that's trying to talk to Latto with his mute ass, he fine and all but a weirdo like damn nigga you probably pussy on the low." She spoke out loud making Latto mugg her from across the room.

Latto🤤🤰🏾: Rock her shit.

Don't gotta tell me twice

I tapped her on the shoulder this time making her stand up and turn around quicker than before. I ain't gonna cap she was tall and all which made her think she could beat my ass but she couldn't do damage to me.