25.

Ignore all mistakes
Song for chapter: Practice - gbmnutron
𝗕𝗢𝗦𝗧𝗢𝗡,𝗠𝗔𝗦𝗦𝗔𝗖𝗛𝗨𝗦𝗘𝗧𝗧𝗦
𝙹𝚊𝚣𝚖𝚢𝚗 𝙽𝚒𝚌𝚘𝚕𝚎☺︎

"AHHHHH WE IN BARBADOS WITH IT." I pointed my phone out making sure to get everyone in the video.

"Yo short ass arms couldn't get everyone in the video even if you tried." Khari told me while coming up behind me and taking the phone so he could take the video for me.

"Shut da hell up before I deck you." I bucked at him which got a slap thrown to my face.

"Watch u gon do huh." He backed away while putting his fist up.

"Boy I am tired of yo ass." We started going back and forth fighting each other like the white visitors weren't watching us.

"The fucking ghetto can't go nowhere bring y'all asses up off this floor before I bust both of y'all asses." My father said through his teeth not missing any words.

"Aye sis ain't this some shit." She pointed to the group of boys which included Latto, Mikey and Quincy with Jayden behind them and their lil toy or whatever.

"Yaaaaa shitten me there's no way." I put my hand on my face already aggravated.

"What's wrong." Khari asked me furrowing his brows in the process. Khia just made a face and pointed to the group while putting on lip gloss.

Speaking of lip gloss where mine at

"Oh fuck no, lemme just." He grabbed my hand and started walking faster to where they were at.

"Just follow me Igh, go along." I nodded as we slowed down while we walked past them. I felt all of them looking at me.

Bum bitches

"Babyyy we should go on a date tonight." I looked to the side and seen Latto making a face.

That's right nigga

"Bet boo, just me and you feel me." He nodded and went in for a quick kiss.  Khari cheesed and backed away going back to the group.

"Ofc she already got another nigga, hoe ass bitch." I heard Mikey say. I shook it off and waited for the rest of them to catch up to me.

"Gio just probably friends with her for pussy." Breathe jazmyn breathe.

"Tuh all those niggas are she's a pass around, just how her aunt was, all those damn baby daddies." Quincy said. I felt khia come up behind me grabbing my shoulder.

"Sis don't go for it now, go for it when Latto says something so you can clock him." I nodded and breathed in and out trying to calm down.

"I know right, she ain't got nun better to do except suck asiah and that other niggas dick. They probably be doing threesomes." Glooks Latto, now I got a reason to punch yo ass.

"You know what nigga." I heard a Oop come from the side of me.

"You over here telling everyone and they motha that I cheated when it was you bitch I never cheated on you and i wouldn't but I didn't to save tall jackasses life from getting shot bitch. AND YOU GOT THE NERVE TO CALL ME A HOE CAUSE I WANTES TO PROTECT YOU AND IF YOU WANT PROOF ILL GIVE U PROOF ILL GIVE U SCREEN SHOTS ALL OF IT." He made a face and rolled his eyes.