22.

Ignore all mistakes
Song for chapter: Blame on me - J.i
𝗕𝗢𝗦𝗧𝗢𝗡,𝗠𝗔𝗦𝗦𝗔𝗖𝗛𝗨𝗦𝗘𝗧𝗧𝗦
𝙹𝚊𝚣𝚖𝚢𝚗 𝙽𝚒𝚌𝚘𝚕𝚎☺︎︎

"I know I'm not watching that shit right." I looked at the video of latto holding the hand of a new shorty I ain't never seen before.

Tryna replace me already
This is why ion like getting attached
Trust issues my mf ass

"Don't sweat him shorty, nigga was a dub anyways." It hurts knowing the person you actually fell for easily could go to another bitch mad quick.

"And that nigga be on some quiet shit I definitely know he ain't shit." Dessy spoke up while scrunching her face.

"I guess mane." All the talks I had with Latto ain't mean shit to him. It's like he lied to my face just to get me in his arms, u don't talk, took me weeks to get u to talk but you known this shorty for a week and already talking to her?

Shit ain't adding up

"I feel like he was talking to her as we was talking too." I sat back and started laughing.

"Shit would make sense right, he thought I was cheating on him for three weeks, he had the time."

"Tssss he's not the move love just move on."

"I could put you on." Khia showed me a picture of this fine ass darkskin but I wasn't feeling anyone at the moment.

Especially goin through this nigga

"I'm good ma, I'm finna head to my uncles for a min, y'all slidin wit me or nah." I held my hand out waiting for a answer already knowing both of they lazy asses was gon say no.

"Ya my legs said no."

"Same." I flicked them off before saying bye and heading for my uncles apartment.

Lazy bitches the shit only right here.

"Where you heading lil bit, you know ion like you out here alone like that." Khari knew everything bout my past so he always been more overprotective than others.

"My uncles." I mumbled while looking down.

I really thought he was different.

"What's wrong with you." I shook my head and just walked faster so I didn't have to talk about it.

"Aye bruh."

"Jazmyn Nicole singh you think I'm playing with you."

Whole government for what

"Yo I'm not that silent nigga Latto, I'm gon speak with or without people around and you know that shit." He grabbed my hand turning me around quickly.

"Why the fuck are you letting this nigga and that dumb treesh live in ya head rent free, where's the ion care bout no nigga jazzy at, girl you know damn well you better than that."

"She's hiding right now." I mumbled again while putting my hood on right now. I kept walking until I felt myself being lifted off the ground and into someone's arms.