28.

Ignore all mistakes
𝐁𝐀𝐑𝐁𝐀𝐃𝐎𝐒
𝙹𝚊𝚣𝚖𝚢𝚗 𝙽𝚒𝚌𝚘𝚕𝚎☺︎

"ITS OUR BIRTHDAY BITCHHHH." I yelled out while wrapping my arm around Miahs shoulder.

"Ahhh fuck it up jazmyn just almost knock over the whole bottle of Hennessy behind you." I looked behind me backing up from the bottle then bumping into someone completely different.

"Bitch ain't even drink yet and already drunk how that work." Khari mumbled while pulling me into a hug.

"Happy birthday ma, I have something for you." He whispered in my ear while giving it a slight kiss.

Stay friends my ass

"Jaz you got someone outside that wants to talk to you." I scrunched my face while looking at khari confusingly.

"Just go, I'll watch from the window." He patted my back as he went off to a room and I started to walk out to the door.

Whose bum ass wanna see me

"Hey can we." I slammed the door turning back around ready to walk back but he ended up pulling me outside to talk to him.

"Bro I know you don't like me, but can we just talk please." Latto looked at me with sadness in his eyes like it was supposed to make me feel some type of empathy.

Cry bitch

"What." I crossed my arms waiting for a response.

"I'm sorry, well we all are sorry for switching up on you like that. You ain't des-."

"I know I ain't deserve it tf nigga I was out here crying while u ain't give a fuck about my feelings and was onto a whole new shorty so guess what I got me a NEW nigga and y'all still judged me when it was you in the wrong the whole time."

"Your the reason they all showed their true colors-"

"So shouldn't you be saying thank you." He asked with his face all scrunched up.

"No nigga cause y'all knew I was down for you and it wasn't vice versa when it came to me." I yelled out letting the silence fill him up.

I want a blunt

"Come on jazmyn Ik your pissed and Ik your never getting over this but even Khari talked to me-."

"Khari doesn't fw you period, he did that shit out of the kindness of his heart cause he knows what it feels like to be alone but that don't mean he's ya buddy now nigga, hes the reason your even apologizing now isn't he." He stood silent like a dumbass again making me laugh out.

"See so I was right, it's the fact that someone had to tell you what you did wrong for you to realize for me." I laughed again walking away from him.

"Latto maybe one day I will forgive you, but lemme tell you something." I turned around making eye contact with him.

"That ain't gonna be today."