21.

Song for chapter: off the top- toosii
Ignore all mistakes
𝗕𝗢𝗦𝗧𝗢𝗡,𝗠𝗔𝗦𝗦𝗔𝗖𝗛𝗨𝗦𝗘𝗧𝗧𝗦
𝙹𝚊𝚣𝚖𝚢𝚗 𝙽𝚒𝚌𝚘𝚕𝚎☺︎︎

"It's hot as hellll." Asiah wiped his head as we entered my old neighborhood. It felt so good to be back home, just not with my mother.

"Ahhhh we home bitches." Dessy raised her arms and started walking to who knows where. Khia was already gone to her house to grab more clothes because she was staying with me for the summer.

"Is that jazzyyyt yurrrrrr." I heard someone yell out causing me to snap my head towards that direction.

"Kariiii." I jumped into his arms hugging him tightly. This was the nigga I was on the phone wit the other day.

"I missed yo dumbass." He slapped the back of my head.

"I'll dead deck u in the mouth."

"Do it hoe."

"Bitch."

"Cunt."

"Whore."

"Dumbass."

"Slow bitch"

"Imma-."

"Anywayssss we needa find out where Armani at." Kari scrunched his face up at the name.

"Ew the fishy bitch." I threw my head back laughing almost falling back completely. Armani goes around a lot and multiple people say she smelled fishy.

"Yes bro she's out for me and my fam, like I swear when I catch that shorty it's over." My accent started coming out a bit causinelf.g asiah to laugh.

"Igh let's head to where her brother be at."

"Bet."

𝗠𝗔𝗡𝗛𝗔𝗧𝗧𝗔𝗡, 𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗬𝗢𝗥𝗞
𝙺𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚒 "𝙳𝚊 𝚙𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚝𝚊𝚗"

"Aye y'all know where mani brother at." They pointed over to the nigga sipping on sum in his red cup.

"Aye papi, over here lemme tell you sum." I looked at her like she was crazy knowing damn well she dont ever call a random nigga daddy, but i gotta remember that if she need some she gon step to get it period.

"What nigga this dude has had a crush on me for the illest lemme slide with the shit for a minute cause mamas needs answer." She spoke referring to her self waving a little bit like she the shit.

She the shit to me

Ive always had a crush on Jazmyn but I was too scared to say something cause I thought I would get dubbed each time I tried with her. There was one time we talked for a bit but brushed it off cause ion even remember it was some shit.

Smoking weed so much is why my mf shit messed up

"Ight so basically she in the bronx as of now and is finna be there for two weeks. But i missed my new york people so we gon chill here for a minute then go for that dirty bitch." she mugged at the thought of armani in her head.