Chapter 5: A Women's Wrath

After the party ended, Bruce bid all his guest farewell and now Qrow was helping Alfred clean up.

At first Yang wanted to help but since tonight was her day off, she was sent off to enjoy the rest of the night.

"Good night Ruby." Yang said to her cousin as she passed her and Damian in the hall.

But she then stops and looked at Damian and walked closer to him like she was looking for something.

Getting a little annoyed Damian takes a few steps back and got in a defensive stance just in case she tried to attack him again. "What?" He questioned.

"Are you wearing lip gloss?" she questioned.

Gasping in shock, Ruby looks at Damian's lips and realized that some of her lip gloss had came off. "Yes, it must've came off after I kissed Ruby." Damian answered bluntly.

Ruby looks at him in shock at how blunt he can be at times.

Like seriously! Does he want the blonde to kill him?

"You kissed him?!" Yang exclaimed in horror.

Ruby blushed, "I can kiss him if I want to." she proclaimed.

But what she said fell on deaf ears as Yang glared murderously at Damian. "How dare you take my sister's first kiss!" She exclaimed and tried to strangle him.

But Ruby had anticipated this and managed to save Damian by grabbing his arm and speeding away all the way to the boy wonder's room.

Stopping in front of his door, Ruby lets him go. "I could've taken her." Damian said as he catches his bearings.

"Maybe, but I don't want the two of the most important people in my life to fight. Besides, if it wasn't for me then you two would've probably broken something and got in a lot of a trouble as a result." Ruby stated and gives the boy wonder a small peck on the cheek before she went into her room to get ready for bed.

Touching his cheek Damian smiles dreamily as he walks into his room to get ready for bed as well.

Once he was done taking a nice hot shower, he put on his black silk pajama's and sat down in his bed with a book in his hands.

10 minutes later Ruby finally arrived and got into his bed.

Getting under the covers, the Huntress yawns and said, "Goodnight Dami." And with that once her head hit the pillow, she immediately fell asleep.

"Goodnight my love." Damian replied softly.

After that everything was silent with the only sound was Damian turning the page from time to time.

And after an hour of reading Damian decided to call it a night and went to bed.

The Next Day...
After waking up, their day was normal minus the fact that for an entire hour Qrow was chasing Damian around the manor literally trying to kill Damian with Harbinger when Yang let it slip that him and Ruby kissed at the party during breakfast.

But thankfully Ruby managed to save the boy wonder by shooting Qrow with a tranquilizer dart.

Extreme? Yes, without a doubt. But given for the fact that Qrow was not going to stop until he had Damian's head on a blood pike, she had no choice.

After that everything went back to normal.

And right now, both Ruby and Damian are casually reading books in the library.

Enjoying the peace and quite while getting lost in the world of fantasy.

But then 2 hours later their peace and quite was ruined by a feminine voice yelled, "WHERE IS HE?! I'M GOING TO KILL HIM!!"