Chapter 15: Hell on Earth

At the Shrine, the possessed Justice League watched as Raven's powers continue to power the portal when a loud sound catches Superman's attention.

He turns around and watches as a portal opens to Starfire, Red, Goldie, Blue Beetle, and Cyborg.

The demonic superhero narrows his eyes and flies towards them.

"You heard the plan. Titans go!" Starfire exclaimed.

With that all five of them shot at the Man of Steel.

As expected, he dodges all of their attacks but once he was close enough, they moved out of the way to reveal Beast Boy carrying Robin.

Before he could react, Beat Boy let go of Robin and the boy wonder takes out a large piece of Kryptonite from one of his pouches and slams it into the Superhero's side and held on tight as they plummeted down.

Superman groans in pain as the demon is dispelled from his body.

Once they touched the ground the force of it made a giant crater.

"Damian." Red said and used her speed to slow herself down to make her landing next to him a little softer.

"Damian are you ok?" she asked.

"I'm fine, I had the boy scout to break my fall." Robin replied.

Red snorts amused.

She then looks at said Boy scout. "At least he's back to normal." She stated.

Superman groans as he opens his eyes "You mind removing that?" he asked tiredly.

Grabbing the Kryptonite Robin takes it out and puts it back into his pouch. Red lightly punches his arm. "Nicely done." She praised.

Robin smiles back, "Thank you Zahra."

Superman looks at Robin and could not help but see Batman in the new Boy Wonder.

And of course said Boy Wonder soon noticed the Man of Steel's stare and looked at him in confusion, "What?"

He smiles in amusement as he gets up.

"Damian!" Starfire said flying over to him and touched his shoulder to see if he is alright.

But the Boy wonder snatched away from her.

Red elbows him in the arm, "Be nice."

"I am being nice." Robin replied.

"Starfire. You okayed this?" Superman inquired.

"Yes." Starfire answered truthfully.

"Good call." The Boy Scout praised.

The Tamaranian smiles happy to know that he wasn't mad but her eyes then looked down at his wound. "It's okay. It's healing." the Man of Steel assured.

But the sound of Raven's screaming got their attention.

Getting out of the crater they watched as the stone portal started to glow brighter.

Superman narrows his eyes at this but then he saw Flash running towards them.

"I've got Flash, the rest of you get Raven off that thing." He instructed and flies away.

Nodding their heads everyone flies towards the shrine.

Except for Beast boy who turned into a horse and ran towards the shrine with Red and Robin on his back.

And Starfire had grabbed Goldie by her hand and was now flying with her.

Taking a deep breath Superman then exhales which literally blows Flash away and flies towards him with his fist raised.