Chapter 17: The Aftermath

10 days later everything seemed to go back to normal and right now the Titans are actually in the middle of a video conference with the league.

"I've shifted through all the data and found no signs of the corruptors for the 10 days since our encounter with Trigon." Batman announced.

"In other words, great work, Titans." Superman commented.

Wonder woman nods her head and said, "Your determination and teamwork saved the world, and us. you should be proud of them, Kori."

The Tamaranian smiles proudly at the praise.

"As are we." Batman added which also had a double meaning when it came to the members of the Batman.

Which they of course caught.

Ruby giggled and interlocks her hand with Damian's, the boy wonder looked down at it for a moment before he looked at her and smiled.

Suddenly a boom tube appears behind the titans and when they turned around to look at it, they all watched as Cyborg came walking out with pizza. "Hey, guys, it's pizza night. Boom tube delivery. Less than 30..." the robotic man then stopped in his tracks when he saw that he had just walked into a video conference.

"...Minutes." He said finishing his sentence.

"Carry on, Titans." Batman said and ends the video call.

"Ok, that was awkward." Cyborg stated and walks down the stairs to the Titans.

"Enough talk. Let's eat." Jaime said as he takes one of the boxes from Cyborg and opened it up.

Opening the second box, Cyborg holds it out for every so they could take a slice but when it was Raven's turn the sorceress pulled her hood down which gave the robotic man a clear view of a familiar red crystal on her forehead.

"Hey, isn't that..."

"He always said we should be together." Raven said as she took her slice and ate a piece.

"That gotta be torture for him." Cyborg said amused.

"Well, you can take the girl out of hell." Raven replied and smiles in amusement especially since she could hear her father demand that she free him.

"Raven release me. You're too weak to keep me in here, you filthy witch! I'll get out! I'll kill everyone you love. Raven!"

But unknowing to them somewhere in a completely white void the titans were in fact being watched by Skuld, who was looking through a circular screen.

The mysterious woman moves touches the screen and muttered, "Perfect." She then swipes her hand over it which made the screen making the image blurry.

And just like before, with a snap of her fingers a portal opens, and she goes through it.