Chapter 10: Demonic Superman

Right now, in a big ditch in a construction site, the man of steel was slamming his head against the concrete wall to get whatever is talking to him out of his head.

But it did not work, and he could still she the dark void and the voice repeating. "Trigon lives."

Clark banged his head a couple more times before he stopped and opens his now soulless black eyes.

But suddenly he started to hear police sirens and so with that he took off to the sky to deal with the problem.

Which was coming from a big bank that was being robbed by Atomic Skull.

"Atomic Skull." The man of steel stated once he arrived.

The villain smirks at him, "We had quite a tumble last year. Still, I sensed you, being a good guy and all, playing nice. You won't have to this time. I've gotten a lot, lot stronger." The villain proclaimed proudly.

And with that Superman finally looked at the villain and when he did Atomic Skull could not help but feel uneasy for some reason.

Like he was staring at a completely different person. "You don't look so good." He commented.

Superman did not say a word to him and just continued to look at him with a calm stare for a few more seconds before rushing forward and punching him.

But before he could get far the Man of Steel grabbed him by his leg and threw him around like a ragdoll into multiple pillars before stopping and pinning him against one single pillar, where he then proceeded to slam him into it repeatedly until the pillar broke.

And with that he started slamming the villain into multiple things before throwing him through a wall.

Skidding to a stop Atomic Skull looks at Superman with fear, he does not know what's going on but there is one thing he does know.

That this...thing is not Superman.

"Okay, okay." He said trying to surrender but that did not matter to the Man of Steel as he stomps on his chest knocking half of his body through a wall.

Superman then grab him by his legs again and threw him up into the ceiling so hard that he sent him through the roof of the building.

The villain screams in terror as he continues to go up until Superman appeared above him and slammed him right his fists.

Sending him flying into the street where he skidded to a stop.

Landing on the ground the hero calmly walks closer to him but before he could even deal anymore damage the light from the Batmobile shined in his eyes as it comes up and then skid to a stop.

Wonder Woman then arrived and took a glance at Atomic Skull, "He's barely alive, Clark, what's wrong with you?" she questioned.

The hero just looked at her as he rushes forward to attack her but before he could Batman brings out a large shard of Kryptonite which brought the Kryptonian to his knees.

"He's not himself." The Dark Knight stated as he walks closer to Clark.

"What is that?" Wonder Woman asked confused.

"Kryptonite. Guess he doesn't tell you everything." Batman replied.

"The Rising of coming. You cannot stop it." Superman said as his skinned turn beat red and deformed into a demonic four eyed face.

And once he did Batman finally realized that the thing that had taken control of the Wizard had taken control of Superman.

And that thought scared him, if this thing is capable of possessing a Kryptonian who knows what else it can do. "Superman, someone is controlling you." He said hoping that his words would snap him out of it.