Chapter 12: Titans Go

Ruby giggles as she happily eats her chili dog.

"How can you eat such a greasy thing?" Damian asked looking at it in disgust.

"It's good. You should try one." Ruby said picking up the extra chili dog she got and putting it in front of him.

The young hero looks at it in more disgust and pushed it away from him "Pass."

"Aww, is Damian Wayne scared of a little chili dog?" Ruby teased.

Damian glared at her "I'm not scared of anything."

"Then try it." Ruby replied.

She smirks evilly "Or are you...Chicken?" She then starts to mock him by making chicken sounds.

Not one to back down from a challenge Damian grabbed a hot dog and took a bite.

He blinks in shock when he realizes that it was actually surprisingly good.

Needless to say, a half an hour later Damian was finishing his 4th chili dog.

Ruby looks at him in amusement and giggles as she takes out her scroll and takes a picture.

"What's that for?" Damian questioned once he swallowed his food.

"It's a photo for the 'Damian Wayne is actually a human being memorabilia'." Ruby replied with smile.

"And no, I'm not joking. I actually do have a folder with that name." she added seriously.

Damian looks at her bewildered on why she has a folder with that name but chose to ignore it. "And why is that photo special?" he questioned.

"Because it's not every day you get to see Damian Wayne pig out and eat something that goes against Alfred's Dietary Plan for the Bat family. Sure, I was expecting you eat one. But I didn't know you'd eat 3 more."

Damian rolled his eyes and takes a sip of his drink.

Raven then walks over with cotton candy "Here have some." Raven said handing it to Damian.

Damian takes a piece and eats it.

"That's tastes like pure sugar." He stated.

Ruby scoffs and rolls her eyes as she takes a piece and pops it in her mouth. "That's the beauty of cotton candy." She said happily.

"Boy, were you up in those mountains a long time." Raven stated.

Damian looked away from her with a grimace.

"it was a joke, I'm not criticizing." Raven proclaimed.

"I knew it was a joke. And if you knew me, you wouldn't waste your time trying." He replied.

"I guess neither of our lives are very funny. But I'll tell you something about yourself that not even you know. You may be insufferable, but in your heart, you are a kind and generous soul." She proclaimed.

Ruby smiled "She's right."

Damian looks at Raven in surprise but he then the sound of music coming from the Dance Dance Revolution Game got his attention.

Getting up they walked over to Starfire and watched as Garfield beats Jaime's butt.

4 minutes later Garfield wins the game "Oh, looks like we found something the bug can't do." He said smugly.

"Please, please, no autographs. I'm a busy man." He said and went back to the game.

Jaime walks over "Free popcorn to anyone who can slay the beast." He offered.