Chapter 14: Titans vs Justice League

Trigon's magic slither towards the Justice League and Reaper and started to envelope their entire bodies.

"Great Hera!" Wonder Woman exclaimed in shock.

"Argh! We're being compromised!" Batman proclaimed and brings out an injector gun.

"Father!" "Dad!" Red and Robin said running towards them.

"Get back! The Dark Knight proclaimed and shoots himself with the gun.

They all watched as Batman fell to the ground groaning.

"What the hell?" Blue Beetle said in confusion.

"It's a nerve toxin. For Bane" Robin explained as his father let's out one more strangled groan beofre Trigon's magic finally leaves the Dark Knight's body.

"Uh guys." Red said gesturing to the rest of the Justice League and her dad who were now have red skin along with four glowing orange eyes.

"The Kryptonian has unearthed the infernal shrine, Raven." Wonder Woman said in a distorted voice.

"The who did the what?" Blue Beetle questioned.

"An ancient shrine built by Satanists. It has magical properties." Raven explained.

Flash smirks her, "You are the shrine's final piece."

Robin narrows his eyes, "She stays here."

"You dare challenge us?" Wonder Woman questioned amused as she draws her sword.

The possessed Hero's smirk as they advanced towards the young heroes.

Robin runs towards them and at the last second drops to the floor and drips Flash.

He quickly gets up and barley missed Wonder Woman's sword.

He blocks her next attack but the Amazonian kicks him away and continues to advance towards Raven.

"Not gonna happen!" Red growled and knocks Reaper away the others and advances towards him.

Blue Beetle on the other hand electrocutes Cyborg and then puts up his shield when Wonder Woman raised her sword.

The blade went through his shield but thankfully missed him.

Smirking the Amazonian flings, him away right into the ledge of the fountain.

Beast Boy then tackles her, but Wonder Woman quickly kicks him off her.

Skidding to a stop, the green hero jumps into the air and transforms into an elephant.

Wonder Woman jumps backwards and once her feet touched the ground, she quickly advances towards Beast Boy and uppercuts him knocking him out cold.

The Amazonian watches as the green hero turns back to normal but before she could do anything else to him Starfire started to shoot at her.

The demonized Amazonian growls as the Tamaraian flies towards her and tackles her into the Titan Tower.

While Starfire took care of her, the others held their own with the remaining Justice League members and Reaper.

Red growled as she and Goldie dealt with Reaper and were trying attack him at the same time but even with his back turned to one of them, he managed to hold his own as he goes back and forth.

Red and Reaper's weapons clashed and they both tried to get the upper hand.

The Huntress narrows her eyes as she starts to think about what she should do to defeat her father and mentor.