Chapter 7: The Legion of Doom

3 weeks later everything went back to normal but nothing good ever last, which is the situation that Red has found herself in as she leads 4 civilians to safety.

And the reason why? Well, the Legion of Doom decided it would be wonderful to attack the Hall of Justice during its grand opening.

Thankfully, it was not the entire group and only members that were involved were Lex Luthor, Toyman, Weather Wizard, Cheetah, Gorilla Grodd, and Solomon Grundy.

And while the Huntress is glad to help people she was a little peeved.

Mainly since when Batman said that Robin and her could help, she thought it would involve them fighting bad guys. Not doing crowd control.

Even Qrow, or better known as the Grimm Reaper was getting in on the action.

"Red!" The Huntress looks up to see Robin leaning against a building on a ledge.

Jumping into the air she lands right next to him and leans against the building as well. "This is so boring. Why do the Justice League get to have all the fun?" Ruby groaned as she and Robin continued to make sure that the civilians were running to safety.

"I hear that!" said the newest addition to the Bat Clan; The Golden Dragon, Aka Yang Xiao long, who had become a vigilante 2 weeks ago.

"Yes, I would have to agree myself. But someone has to make sure the civilians do not run into danger like headless chickens" Robin stated.

"I know...but I'm just bummed since while they're fighting bad guys. We have to deal with people screaming their heads off like banshees. It gets annoying after the 20th time." The Huntress proclaimed.

"Robin, girls, report. How's crowd control?" Batman questioned.

Before they answered, Robin throws a Batarang at a group of civilian's feet and it exploded getting their attention.

They point their thumbs to an alley that should take them to safety.

Without saying a word, the civilians ran off to safety.

"Well at hand, father. As predicted, they respond like contemptible sheep." Robin replied.

"And that's putting it lightly." Ruby added.

Suddenly screams of panicking civilians could be heard a few miles away from them.

"well, duty calls." Ruby proclaimed and runs off to make sure that the screaming civilians are safe and sound.

"Wait up!" Robin said running after her.

Goldie just chuckles as she follows the couple.

With the Justice League...
After defeating all members of the Legion of Doom, the Justice League regrouped.

"Good work team." Superman proclaimed.

"Too bad Shazam and Lantern had to miss the fun." Cyborg stated.