Chapter 11: Fun

Ruby grunts as she blocks an attack from the holographic Beowolf.

The Beowolf growled and tried to swipe at her legs but she jumps and shot it in the head.

Once her feet touched the ground another Beowolf tried to get her from behind, but the huntress blocks the attack with her scythe and places it around her torso and pulled the trigger, slicing it in two.

The Huntress yawns as she walks over to the control panel to restart the simulator when her scroll rings.

She goes into her pocket and saw it was her dad.

"Dad? What's up?" she said.

"Nothing, what can you tell me about the dark entity? What was it like from your point of view?" he asked.

Ruby blinks in confusion, "What dark entity?"

"Apparently from what Bruce said, a dark entity had possessed that Weather Wizard guy. But thanks to that little stunt you and the runt pulled it is clear that the damn thing can only leave the body if the victim takes enough damaged. Unfortunately, whatever the damned thing is its powerful enough to take control over a Kryptonian."

At first the Huntress was confused but when she finally realized what her dad was saying, she could only gasp in horror. "Wait?! You mean something turned Superman evil?!" she exclaimed.

"It looks that way."

"What should we do?"

"Let the Justice League handle it. You just focus on learning on being on a team."

Ruby sighed, "Fine. But keep me updated."

"Will do."

Hanging up the she was going to go back the simulator when Damian walks in.

"Oh, hey Damian." Ruby greeted as she puts her scroll away.

"Did you get a call or something?" Damian asked.

Ruby wanted to tell him, but she knows if she does, he'll try to investigate. "Just my dad. He wanted to see how I was doing." She replied.

"By the way did you need something?" she questioned.

Damian shrugs his shoulders "Nothing really. I have nothing better to do. So, I decided to see what you were up to." He replied.

Ruby smiled and was about to offer him to train with her when Starfire came in.

"Ruby, Damian. I have exciting news!" she proclaimed.

"What?" they asked.

"We're going to a carnival!" she replied.

The couple looked at her confused, "A carnival?" Ruby questioned.

"Yep. I decided that the team needed to relax. So, we're going out for some fun." She explained.

"We'll be leaving in an hour. Be ready." She said and walked away.

Time Skip...
Once everyone was ready, they got into Starfire's car and she drove off to the carnival in town.

It took 2 hours, but they finally arrived.

(I don't own this outfit.)

)