Chapter 44: Royal Renegade

Princess Axelia

Placing a hand over my mouth, I scoot back from the door of the cell with the other five women until our backs are against a webbed stone wall.

A group of six guards have already gone into the cell beside ours to take advantage of its women and all we can do is listen and watch. Or, try not to watch but I can't believe what's been happening to our prisoners, so I watch.

It's absolutely terrifying and the women are defenseless.

By the time they enter our cell, the women surrounding me are in tears screaming and panicking as the men who stood guard before now choose three of us to assault next.

They bring some torches in the room to see us better and I notice the other women look to be my age or younger of varying skin tones and body types.

Unfortunately, the three chosen appear the youngest of us all.

"The King will have your heads for this!" I shout at them, and the three keeping watch make their way over to me with lopsided smirks.

"She's feisty just how you like, Bion," one with bulging biceps snickers.

Bion has short black hair and blue eyes that stand out against his tanned skin. He lifts me by the shackles around my wrists and presses my back to the freezing steel bars of the cell.

"You're cute, too," he murmurs as he seems to undress me with his eyes. "Are you jealous they didn't pick you out of the bunch? I've got the stamina for another few rounds, Babe," he cups my face in a dusty hand before using a key to unshackle my ankles.

The moment they clatter to the ground, I kick him with the heel of my foot in his crotch region which is enough to deter him for a moment.

One of the other men runs up to me, but I drop to a squat and swipe a leg across his ankles that sends him toppling to the ground. As the third approaches, I rise again but the one they call, Bion, recovers faster than I anticipated and wraps his arms around me from behind while the other secures my legs.

"No!" I scream as they carry me to the back wall.

Bion returns to his place in front of me while one man keeps his hold on my ankles and the other forces my shoulder to the wall. Just as I begin to scream again, Bion leans forward and smothers the sound by covering my mouth with his.

Gagging, I writhe and squirm to break free but to no avail. I hear him undo the belt of his pants while simultaneously pulling down my leggings, so I bite his mouth hoping it will back him off.

Unfortunately, it only makes him laugh in a way that chills my bones. "You're exactly my type," he grins, but before he can make his assault the cell door slams open.

"What are you pigs doing?" I recognize the voice of a council member.

The men quickly fix up their pants and compose themselves, but Bion slaps a hand over my mouth. "Say a word and I'll return every day just for you," he whispers the threat before letting me go and joining the others at the cell door.

Quickly, I fix my leggings and join the other women at the back of the cell again, not interested in having to fight him for however long I'm stuck here.

"We got word that the Princess has been locked up. Do you know where she is?" the councilman questions them.

They tell him they haven't seen me or heard of such a thing.

"Perhaps it was a mistake. Surely the King has more sense than to lock her in here with you dogs," he scowls with disgust. "Start making the transfers. Rerimas just traded us enough gold to make the King another throne. They want their meals by this afternoon."