Chapter 59: Together {Mature}

King Leonidas

Heavenly.

That's all I can think as I carry my towel-wrapped bride back to the bed, laying her down onto the sheets more than ready to satisfy her every want and need.

"You're staring again," she bashfully whines, grabbing one of the pillows to cover her face.

After everything she just did, my staring rattles her?

"Princess," I say, my tone pensive enough to make her peer from under the pillow.

"Y-yes?"

Leaning over her, I bring our lips back together for a few short, feathery kisses. She tastes like me. It makes me shiver with pride. Moaning against her lips, I trail more kisses across her cheek to her ear. "Do you really wish for me to stop staring at you?" I ask against her soft skin, figuring she must since it keeps coming up.

Of course I don't want to be denied gazing at her beauty but I value her comfort.

Setting her hands on my face, she meets my eyes with a conflicted gaze. "N-no, I-- Well-- it's just that--"

"It's alright if you do," I promise reassuringly and she exhales a sigh through her nose as her shoulders ease against the sheets.

"Then, where will you look instead?" she wonders, almost in a pout as her fingers twiddle between us.

She's just so cute. This will be challenging for me.

"I'll close my eyes," I shrug. "I don't need to see you to feel you, but--" I trail off, glancing down at her towel, "this goes."

"Okay," she nods but then catches my wrist before I can loosen the knot. "We're not making love yet though, right?"

Her delicate, anxious voice almost elicits a protective growl out of me but I force it down and alternatively smile as I give her another kiss. "No, not yet," I answer and more of her muscles relax beneath me.

I'm glad. I don't want her to worry. Not tonight or ever again about anyone or anything.

"Shall I just touch, or may I taste, too?"

Her already rosy cheeks are now stained red but she giggles and nods. "You may do both," she confirms, and our lips join together again as I close my eyes and ever-so-slowly untie and slip a hand through the towel to caress her dark skin.

Using my fingertips, I outline Freesia flower designs that begin across her collarbones, down the valley of her cleavage, then venture over her left hill circling the peak before descending under and over to the other.

I'm lost listening to various fluctuations of her heart and make note of where my touches cause her breath to hitch, discovering the plateau of her stomach and bellybutton are where she is most sensitive.

She breaks our kiss muffling a moan and my chest rumbles.

"Let me hear your voice," I murmur against her neck, "please." The next time I draw my fingers across her stomach, soft whines gratify my ears. Her voice pierces my core, sparking to life nerves within me I've never felt before.

Satisfied, I return my mouth to hers with slow, passionate kisses as I continue exploring further down her body, hiking up her right thigh and leaning my weight against her left granting my hand perfect access to her bare virtue.

She gasps the moment my fingers skate over her moist entryway. Moaning, she clutches my shoulders at the slightest brush of her little flower bud. It makes her entire body shudder and hips rise until I use more of my weight to keep her down.