the one with the vlive concert

The day had been a good one for them, both of them in a much better mood than the past couple days. Jongin was attempting to make up for his mistake during the argument as much as he possibly could, so when he woke up first he woke Taemin up by pressing a few kisses to different spots on his face.

Taemin smiled, stretching slightly and pulling back from Jongin a little. "I was sleeping so damn good."

Jongin laughed, "I'm sorry."

"It's fine. I'm glad you woke me up early, means we get to spend more time together before we have to get up and film for the day."

Jongin pulled Taemin up against his chest and Taemin rested his head against Jongin's neck. "I'm really going to miss this whole set up of ours once we have to go back to normal. I know the last couple days have been rough, but overall this break from society's been nice."

"I agree. It's been nice just being here with you." Taemin answered, nails gently scratching against Jongin's upper back. "Jongin, we can't argue like we did the other day. That was... a lot."

"I know. I'm sorry that things boiled up like that, what we were arguing about - that's all in the past as far as I'm concerned, Taem. Never have to bring it up again in my opinion, it's not important anymore."

SuperM's Together At Home performance was going to be the first time Jongin and Taemin were seen as an official couple since the announcement. It was a few weeks after the announcement had been released and Jongin was beyond nervous as he sat down with the Lego boat in front of him that he had been working on in his free time during their time inside the house.

They had seen their fair share of supportive comments as well as not so positive comments. They were also both aware that there was a certain amount of people who didnt want to see them in EXO, SHINee, or SuperM anymore - but yet here they still were, members of their groups.

They had stayed inside more often, not leaving the comfort and safety of Taemin's house nearly as often - but that was more so only a temporary thing, eventually they'd be expected by SM to be back out and doing their schedules full time again.

In the meantime though, they were inside their house unless they were going to the SM building or if Jongin was running to the EXO dorm.

Jongin and Taemin both knew that everyone was going to be watching them a little closer than normal and a little closer than they were going to watch the rest of the group during their video for the special.

Jongin glanced across the room at Taemin who was in the kitchen - preparing for his part of the video which would be done while he was cooking.

"Try not to burn down the house, babe." He said, smiling over at Taemin.

Taemin smiled back at him, "Don't worry I won't."

"That's all we need now you know." Jongin said, laughing. "I can just picture the headlines Kpop Idol who just came out burns down house in failed cooking attempt for video."

Taemin broke out into laughter, shaking his head. "Trust me I won't burn down the house."

Jongin nodded, "I trust you..... I just don't exactly trust your cooking skills. But for the purpose of today, I'll trust you completely - even when it comes to cooking."

As soon as they were done with the Together At Home broadcast, Jongin joined Taemin in the kitchen - pressing a kiss to his temple and looking at the food on the oven.