the one with their free time in America

Jongin let out a laugh, watching as Taemin walked through their hotel room. "You're amazing."

Taemin stopped, looking over at Jongin with an eyebrow raised. "What?"

"I said you're amazing-ly one track minded."

Taemin shook his head and continued on his way into the bathroom. Jongin laid back onto the bed and laughed again.

"I love you, babe."

"I love you too." Taemin called from the other room.

It had been a couple weeks since they had their big doctors appointment which was the insemination appointment where all three of Jongin, Taemin, and Sehun were left sitting in the waiting room.

All three on their individual phones, scrolling through their social media feeds and talking about whatever popped into their minds to pass time.

Now all four of them were just waiting until Jung Ah's next appointment and potentially the last one before they were all free to go back to Korea.

Jongin was pulling up his pants, standing beside the bed when two arms wrapped around his neck - Taemin hopping off from the bed and onto Jongin's back lips pressing against his neck while Jongin quickly caught his legs to hold him up.

"You know I somehow forget how light you are and then you do something like this and I'm reminded of how light you are and also wonder why we're trying to have a child when I already have you to take care off."

Taemin laughed, face buried against Jongin's neck. "Because you love me nonetheless."

"Well yes I do. But if this works - I'm going to practically have two children to take care of. You and our actual baby."

Taemin smacked a hand against Jongin's chest, "I love you so much, dumbass."

"Excuse me, wait a minute - how am I a dumbass?" Jongin asked, laughing.

"I don't know..."

Jongin laughed harder, Taemin joining in after a second. "See this is what I'm saying Taem, I'm going to be taking care of you and our child. I clearly didn't think this through when I agreed to do this."

Taemin's laughter stopped, "Promise me you won't leave?" He asked quietly.

"You know I won't. I'd never leave you, I love you way too much to leave you." Jongin replied, "I'm sorry if I did something to make you think I would leave you - I didn't mean to... there's no way I would ever."

"You didn't do anything. I just - I was over thinking things there for a second and needed to hear some reassurance."

Jongin looked over at Taemin from where they were sitting on the beach. "You realize this trip could be and hopefully is going to be a huge changing point in our lives and in our relationship."

"It is." Taemin said, nodding.

"We could have a child by the next time we come back to America."

"If we do, I want to bring them to this beach. It's secluded enough and I think it'd be a nice enough place to bring our little one to."