the one with the big news

Taemin had a look of shock on his face as he stood there, staring at Jongin. "We're going to be parents?"

"According to these tests." He replied, smiling. "Keep in mind - we're not supposed to be getting our hopes up. We are supposed to be waiting until the official doctors appointment to find out for sure. But if these tests are right - and I'm really hoping they are - then we're having a baby."

"Holy shit." Taemin said, smile slowly forming on his face.

"Okay you two being in there so long is really starting to worry me!" Jung Ah called from the other room.

"Sorry we were just trying to digest the news." Jongin said, walking back out of the bathroom with Taemin right behind him.

"And what news is it we're digesting?"

"Well according to those tests - you're pregnant."

Jongin and Taemin were holding hands as they sat in the corner of the room - waiting for the news. Sehun was sitting in a chair beside them while Jung Ah was on the office bed. None of them had said anything since they had been brought back to the exam room.

Jongin had expected for him and Sehun to have ended up stuck in the waiting room once again - but had been pleasantly surprised when the nurse had invited them back as well.

So now they all sat in the room, awaiting the official news.

Jongin and Taemin were going to be flying back to Korea in the next couple days, while Sehun and Jung Ah had made the decision to fly back a couple weeks later - wanting to make their vacation last a little longer and wait long enough to make sure flying was safe for Jung Ah.

Jongin took in a breath as the door to the room opened up, the doctor who they'd been seeing the past few visits walking in and shutting the door behind him.

He sat down at his desk and took a look around at all of them, "Well we got the test results back. Congratulations - you're expecting."

Jongin wasn't entirely sure how they'd ended up at the hotel pool after finding out their big news but they had. And Sehun had bought a gigantic float that currently Jongin was sitting on and Taemin was attempting to balance his way on to. Jung Ah and Sehun had been down at the pool, sitting in a couple chairs beside the pool, for a little while before they had headed back upstairs to their room.

Taemin gently placed his hand on Jongin's shoulder, stretching his legs out on either side of Jongin.

"You're going to flip us into the water."

"Have a little faith would you." Taemin said, getting settled onto the float. "Plus people normally go to a pool to... you know... get in the water."

Jongin rolled his eyes, "Yeah but bringing the big ass float that Sehun for some reason bought was your idea."

"Yeah as an excuse to be hugged up to you like this." Taemin replied, pulling Jongin back against him.

"You're something else." Jongin said, shaking his head.

Taemin pressed a kiss to Jongin's jaw, "So are you. Plus this is our last night here, tomorrow morning we fly back to Seoul and have to decide who all we're telling and when we're telling them."