the one with the planning

Jongin and Taemin were sitting in the middle of the nursery, ultrasound pictures spread out around them on the floor along with a bunch of other pictures featuring all the important people in their lives. They were trying to pick out a few pictures to put up as decoration around the room.

"So - question for you." Taemin said, shuffling through the pictures.

"Hm?"

"What are we going to be having our children call us?"

Jongin looked up, raising an eyebrow. "I have no clue."

"There's appa, dad, papa, abeoji, abeonim."

"You're the biological father so, what do you want to be called?"

Taemin rolled his eyes, "Biological isn't going to matter to our children." He said, shaking his head. "Appa and papa are probably too close to each other. Abeoji and abeonim are way too formal for how I personally want our children to view us."

"So appa and dad?"

"Appa and dad."

"Who's who? And what if our kids decide to call us something different?"

"You look more like an appa in my opinion, so I'll be dad and you can be appa - until our children are old enough to decide what they want to call us of course."

SuperM was doing a shortened comeback, it wasn't going to include any traveling out of Korea like their last one had. Just something for the seven of them to do together, to keep them present in the Kpop world as a group.

Jongin thought that their concert would go easily enough - the world knew they were a couple and they were surrounded by some of their closest confidants.

Of course he hadn't taken into account Baekhyun and his constant schemes deciding to center in on making Jongin jealous. It had started in their practices, Baekhyun always seeming to be attached to Taemin throughout the weeks that they were locked away in the rooms.

Jongin tried ignoring it - he really tried to - because he figured he was making too much out of it. He figured there was no way Baek would purposely be attempting to mess with him and that Baek was always touchy with people, and so was Taemin - so he shouldn't be all that surprised.

It really all boiled over during their first concert for the comeback. Jongin and Taemin had been told multiple times by their managers to avoid being too touchy with each other - to act completely professional while on stage. But yet apparently that same rule didn't apply to Baekhyun and Taemin.

Baekhyun had taken to hugging Taemin from behind during every single one of their ments - earning a glare from Jongin every time. He was sure there would be tweets about it; Jongin could practically see them now, questioning whether Taemin and him had broke up or what Baekhyun and Taemin were doing hugged up like they were.

Jongin almost hoped that it was enough noise online for Baekhyun to get some sort of backlash due to it.

The final straw came when Baekhyun planted a kiss on Taemin's cheek - which in turn had Jongin's eyes widened slightly and every other member of SuperM looking at him besides Taemin and Baekhyun. He noticed the uptick in the noise from the crowd - presumably liking what had just happened between Taem and Baek.

Jongin dropped back a couple steps, his gaze dropping to the stage floor in front of him and his arms crossing over his chest. Mark tapped him on the arm and mouthed are you okay? at him, to which Jongin just nodded.