Triple date

No body's pov:

It was a miserable Monday morning and the Titans we catching up with studying. Since the superheroes didn't go to school they studied together at the tower, sometimes Kori or Dick would teach them if they weren't busy with other things. "This is so shit." Garfield stated, staring blankly at his maths book. "Knowledge is power." Damian replied turning to look at the underwhelmed teenage boy. "Or in other words, life is shit, put up with it!" Jaime retorted. "Jeez , someone has woke up on the wrong side of the bed!" Garfield replied, irritated. Donna and Connor giggled to themselves, trying to cover it up by pretending to be getting on with their maths equations. "This is so much better than going to school, trust me." Raven stated in a slightly disheartened tone. "You went to school?" Damian asked with a surprised expression. "Yeah I did a few years back for a little while, it wasn't very exciting, people were...... judgemental because I was different."   "Sorry to hear that Rae." Donna comforted her by gently squeezing her shoulder. "It's fine, it is in the past." Raven shrugged. "Screw them, I bet they never would of gave you a hard time if they knew your alter ego!" Connor added. "True."  "No one would dare give me a hard time knowing both my alter egos ." Damian admitted, making them laugh. "Yeah your a scary dude." Jaime chimed in. The titans carried on studying until even Damian got bored. Right on queue Kori walked in with a big tray with tea and scones. "Since when are you British!" Raven joked. "Oh, I thought that on this planet people eat food from many different cultures." Kori stated, not exactly getting Raven's joke. "Yeah we do, She was only pulling your leg." Connor answered the confused Tamaranian. "Oh ok, you do like tea and scones, right?"  "That is a ridiculous question!" Donna replied running up to Kori followed by the other titans.

Nightwing's aka Dick's pov:

"Hello son. The justice league are on a mission to eliminate Doomsday. We would like the Titans to put Harley Quinn, Poison Ivy and Batwoman's psychotic sister, Alice, back in  Arkham asylum." Batman explained. "Sure thing Bruce, isn't Alice in Batwoman's territory?" "That's a long story, let's just say that Batwoman is a bit preoccupied and Alice helped Harley and Ivy escape Arkham asylum."  "I swear the weirdest villains team up." I stated, receiving a grunt of agreement on the other side of the phone screen. That was Batman's way of saying, yeah I know right. "Ok well tell me how it goes, bye Bruce." "Bye Dick." Just as I was about to find some leads on the psychopathic  three musketeers, a familiar voice interfered. "Father and the league have found another excuse to let us take care of their leftovers." That familiar voice belonged to none other than Damian, leaning on the door way to my tech room. "Damian, that's a bit low."  "What? Face the facts, the justice league go on so many mysterious missions to leave us with these unintelligent shits." He stated boldly. "They aren't that unintelligent, don't underestimate the women who escaped the strongest asylum known to man."  "I highly doubt that, just about everyone who's been in that asylum has escaped.Why else do you think that Father's enemies have always come back for round two, they never stay locked up." Damian pointed out. "Touché. Were you standing there the whole time?" I asked the boy wonder. "Well you didn't exactly keep your conversation very discrete." "True. How's studying?" I changed the subject. "Alright. I'm not unfamiliar with the curriculum as I have been to boarding school for a couple years." Damian replied,  before excusing himself . "Smart ass." I mumbled to myself.

Meanwhile.... in the iceberg lounge (the penguin's club) Nobody's pov:

"Dear sweet Ivy and Harley, have I a plan for you." Alice declared. "Does this plan involve killing?" Harley asked playfully , fiddling with her pig tails. "Why of course it does my dear Harley."  "Oh yippee!" Harley exclaimed, immaturely skipping around the bar counters. "How lovely, my beautiful plants can stretch their legs." Ivy added, taking a sip of red wine. "Pingy was so kind in letting us stay at his club!" Harley said, now sitting on the bar counter. "My dears... we are gonna have fun tonight!" Alice beamed. "So what's your plan?" Ivy asked curiously with a smile forming from her red lips. "Since batsy and my dear old sister Katy has left Gotham city, it is an open playground! Tonight the prosperous and entitled brats are having a gala at Gotham city hall, full to the brim with wealthy jewellery on exhibition and we are gonna crash the party!" Alice exclaimed with a sinister giggle. "We are gonna be filthy rich!" Harley shouted. "And, what about killing?" Ivy asked. "Dear Ivy, I haven't forgot about the main event....we are gonna plant a bomb and blow up city hall... with everyone in it!" The deviant women laughed and planned what they hoped would be the funnest girls night out ever.

Meanwhile, back at the titans tower
Nobody's pov:

Damian and Raven were snuggled up together in the living room, binge watching random Netflix shows. "I don't share popcorn!" Damian stated, shielding his bowl of popcorn from Raven's snatching fingers. "But I've finished mine already." The demoness whined, Looking disheartened at her empty bowl for effect. "Raven you don't fool me, this popcorn is mine!" Damian said defensively. Raven pouted her lips in mock sadness. Damian leaned forward and kissed her passionately, Raven kissed eagerly back, placing her hands on Damian's face. They eventually pulled away and Raven successfully grabbed a handful of Damian's popcorn. He gave her a disapproving glare. "Not exactly the reaction I had in mind but it'll do." Raven admitted sarcastically, eating her stolen popcorn. Damian smirked and wrapped his arm around raven. "This show, Riverdale, is very enticing." Damian stated. "Yeah you are literally a guy version of Cheryl Blossom."  Raven joked. "A tragic past, has a mentally abusive mother and a sassy cheerleader with a girlfriend?" Damian questioned. "Sounds about right!" Raven laughed. The door creaked open, and Dick and Kori walked in with huge bowls of popcorn. "Oh, I didn't realise this room has been taken." Kori said looking at the teens cuddled up on the sofa. "Hi guys, you must of had the same idea as us." Raven said, pausing the episode. "Yeah we were gonna have a late night Netflix date but looks like that was a popular idea." Dick laughed. "Let's have a double date!" Kori exclaimed enthusiastically. Damian and Dick looked at each other awkwardly. All of a sudden the door opened again and Connor and Donna walked in holding bags of sweets. "Omg the Netflix date really is a popular idea!" Dick said. "Oh you guys came here to watch Netflix too?" Donna asked awkwardly. "Yeah." They all replied in unison. "Let's have a triple date!" Kori exclaimed even more enthusiastically. "I didn't know you two were romantically involved." Damian admitted, turning towards Donna and Connor who were sitting on the sofa. "Well we kinda kissed.... but we're not like an official couple yet." Connor stated, fiddling with his fingers to put his attention on something else. "I didn't realise you two were a thing, like I know you liked each other but I didn't know you confessed it yet." Donna said towards Damian and Raven. "We already knew that you all liked each other." Dick stated proudly. "How did you know?" Raven asked. "We know everything that goes on in this tower, besides, I know young love when I see it!" Kori replied. The couples spared awkward glances at each other, hoping they could be swallowed up in a big black hole. "Errrm who likes Riverdale?" Raven spoke up, breaking the awkward silence. "Hell yes!" Connor said, opening his bag of Haribos. The teens and young adults enjoyed the rest of their evening, having no idea what was in store for Gotham city tonight...