3.4

The sky was tinted orange with a big hint of red by the time Son Eunji reached her family residence. She furiously kicked her heels off and left it laying messily before she stormed into her room. She ignored the voice to which belonged to her mother who was calling out to her and merely banged the door shut. The branded bag that was on her grip had been thrown somewhere down her carpeted floor.

To say she was infuriated would be an understatement. Eunji didn't know she could feel that much anger coursing through her vein. It felt as if someone lit a fire from within as the scene of Seonghwa running after another girl kept replaying inside her head and she was ready to burst. Her fist was clenched and when she heard someone opening the door, the only thing that came out of her mouth was a yell. "What do you want?!"

"Son Eunji, that's not how you speak to your mother," the lady in front of her scolded with her hands folded neatly in front of her. A groan escaped the younger as she run her fingers through her hair.

"Well, apologies," she replied half-heartedly, "do you have something to tell me, mom?"

"I do but what's wrong with you? Leaving your shoes right outside the drawer? Ignoring me when I called you earlier?" Eunji rolled her eyes before walking towards her bed and taking a seat by the edge. "Did you just roll your eyes on me?"

"I'm just not in a good mood okay," she was slowly growing more and more irritated and it was made evident through her tone, "what is it that you were going to tell me?"

"Your dad won't be home for awhile," her mom began.

"And? That's certainly not a first," she cut.

"Maybe you should LISTEN to me instead of CUTTING me off," the older pointed out, and when her daughter finally stayed quiet on her bed, she continued, "well as I was saying, since your dad won't be home for a while, I figured I'll just tell you about this since it's been long overdue. Seonghwa's bidding for the 'One to All' project, isn't he?"

Her eyebrows immediately frowned upon hearing what her mom said. She hadn't heard about it at all from the said man. She barely knew what he does these days but nevertheless, she nodded. "Yeah, I guess so. Why?"

"Mr and Mrs. Park came over the day you slept at Haerim's place. We had a discussion about your Wedding with Seonghwa," Eunji's head immediately snap towards the door where her mom stood, anticipating what she was going to say, "and we had decided that if he won this bidding, we would like for you to start the wedding planning right after."

And just like that, all her vexation flew out the window.

~

Time had worked twice as fast as it did back then for Yunhee ever since she started working for Seonghwa. Everything moved at a fast pace and there's really almost no pause. Days after days passed and before they knew it, another 3 days have passed by and there was only less than two weeks left until the bidding and though everything was going well, the external work has been tough to balance.

After a long day of drawing out designs and typing down reports, the number indicating the time on her phone had showed the number 5. That only meant she could finally start packing up her things and ready herself to go back home. But as she picked up her bag, Hwanyoong quickly rushed to her side. "Mr. Park is looking for you, he said its urgent," he whispered. None had ever not panic to get called like that. Yunhee's mind immediately travelled to all the different places, trying her best to figure out what had she done or what had she not.

A series of knocks brought Seonghwa out of his focus and quickly he shouted for the person behind the door to get in. A small smile crept up his face as he saw the face of the girl he love but he tried his best to continue wearing his blank expression. "Mr. Park, you asked for me?" she said, worry lacing her voice.