4.2

( 🎵 Niall Horan – Put a Little Love on Me, Lewis Capaldi – Before You Go )

"Didn't I tell you to stop putting unnecessary information into this?!" Seonghwa slammed the stack of paper he held onto earlier, startling the girl that was standing across his table with both of her hand clasps together. "Ms. Kim, did you not listen to me the last time I told you to revise your advertising report? You only replace one useless information with the other and give me a ridiculous explanation as to why we have to include it."

"I'm sorry, Mr. Park but I... I personally thi..think it's important for us to.. to give a more detailed.. explanation and.. and..," Kim Taeha was stuttering bad. Her palms were sweaty and she didn't know how she should move her hand or where she should place it as she talks. Seonghwa could only message his temples and let out an exasperated sigh. He had a lot of things in mind and those have been weighing him down and he was so close to exploding.

"Ms. Kim, some of the things you've written here is not even valid for our company," he pointed out to the lass who now has her head down and her hand gripping on the fabric of the skirt she was wearing. "This is the seventh time that I've asked you to revise this and you come back each time with the exact same mistake." Taeha stood frozen, not knowing how to respond to her boss except for uttering an apology but she know just what would he respond with if she was to go for a sorry so she resorted to staying quiet.

"Do you still want to work for this company?" his question brought the lass' head up as panic started settling in her head.

"Yes, yes I do, sir," she quickly answered, "I'm truly sorry, I'll redo the whole report and set up a better advertisement." She bowed slightly, only lifting her head up when she heard his voice.

"You're not a new employee here, Ms. Kim. And your performance have always been one of the best. I hope you're not letting it all plummet due to the problem you currently have in the social department especially when you told us during your interview that you'll always separate your work and social life," the lad instructed. Seonghwa had heard of it. How Kim Taeha was recently dumped by her boyfriend just because he thought she was boring. She had been complaining about it to all the girls in the department and Yeonjun had told him about it when he asked what was going on with the employee under his care. "You're sitting out of this one, I'm going to ask someone else to do your work. In the meantime, assist Yeonjun as much as you can. He'll be the one to give you your work."

The girl knew how the work Yeonjun give her will most likely be equate to assistant works. It wouldn't be the work she was supposed to do but compare to being fired, this would be better. "I'll do my best. Once again, I'm truly sorry." She bowed one last time before Seonghwa dismissed her. He picked up the landline once she was out the door, pressing the dial number for the creative department, calling Yeonjun over to his office for the second time that day.

Choi Yeonjun knocked on his door 5 minutes after he was called and Seonghwa yelled from the inside to allow him in. "Kim Taeha was wiping her tears when she arrived to her desk, what did you do to her, hyung?" he asked the older as soon as he was inside.

"I didn't do anything, really. I just told her I'm going to give this work to someone else," Seonghwa answered lightly.

"And why did you ask for me?"

"I wanted to tell you, she's going to be assisting you until the next time I give her something to do," he began, "and who do you have in your department that could finish this report by the day after tomorrow?"

"Wow, I'm getting an assistant," the blue-haired boy chuckled, "some of them have things on their plate but there's Lee Keonhee, Kim Yerim, Son Juyeon and Yunhee have done the job before too so she could probably do it."