five

Not Okay

Chapter 5

Levi's POV

It was like this kid was the star of his own sitcom. Everything he did could have a laugh track behind it, and he could be mildly annoying at times. His bright eyes and spazzy movements made him a magnet for trouble and new experiences. 

I didn't want him to work for me.

He's too squeamish and vulnerable. I just wanted to ask him out on a date, so I could have sex with him.

Those aren't the words that came out of my mouth, though. Why in hell would I offer this kid a job? He didn't seem too interested, and I was already losing my interest. 

I looked down at the little boy who was much smaller than me. His eyes were sparked with confusion. They should be. This is not normal behavior, much less my normal behavior. 

First, I was polite. Now, I'm offering jobs like it's a fucking bag of chips.

I was so moody around him. It made me confused about what I was actually feeling and I hated it.

"I offered you a job. Are you going to take it?" I asked looking down at him.

"I don't even know, um, what to do for this job," he was practically shitting his pants. His eyes wouldn't meet mine, as he suddenly found the towels he left on the counter to be the most interesting thing in this dingy bathroom. 

"You have a degree? Okay, you'll be my assistant." Hm, I guess I'll have to fire Margret.

I needed to make it look like I thought this through. Although, he managed to spill a hot cup of coffee on me. That isn't making me look like I know how to make a reasonable decision.

"Um, but I have a job." I looked into his bright blue eyes and reminisced on when he was on his knees and was unknowingly being a sexy little thing.

"The one I'm offering is better." I was suddenly committed to the idea. I do not like the idea of this boy rejecting my offer. I put myself outside of my own common sense, and I am getting what I offered. 

He nodded. Good.

"You start tomorrow. I'll email you the details." I started to walk away. I needed to walk away before I just take him with me for the night, which would not be a bad idea. 

"Oh, um, sir, I don't have an email." his voice was softer than most men I find. I like it.

"Fine, meet me here at seven in the morning. If you're late, you won't get the job." I said without turning around, "Unless you would like to come with me tonight?" I turned my head just a little to see his reaction. 

"I am still at work, sir. I will not be leaving," he said while shaking his head, letting his hair fly up a little.

I left him in the small bathroom.

I walked back to where Abel was. He already had his jacket on and was ready to leave.

"I'm firing Jillian. I just hired that boy that spilled my coffee." I informed Abel while putting my jacket on. I was not in the mood to hear his reaction. This wasn't the first time I offered a job to someone I wanted to fuck. Although, this is the first time I have done it sober without a charming smile on my face. 

"Ha, did you have whiskey in your coffee or something? Why in hell would you offer that teenager a job? A job that has more benefits than a school teacher." Abel, with the voice that doubts me in every way possible, "The boy wouldn't even take forty dollars from me."