seven

~

~

This place was absolutely ginormous, even though that isn't a real word, it's the only word to really describe the skyscraper. It was beautiful. It stood out to all the other ones. It was completely glass and reflected the same way the others did, but it looked like someone took a pixilated finger and drew a swirl around the building with the way it indented.

I was practically glued to Levi's side as we walked towards his building. I was packed into a suit that Abel had apparently brought in with him when he trespassed into my home. I had removed myself from Levi's body very quickly when I realized exactly what I had done.

I pulled him into my bed, me. I did something that was very bold, and I am not sure why I did it. I was on a rollercoaster of emotions. Levi patting my back made me feel weird, but him standing over my bed made me feel bold.

My head is a very confusing place to be.

Maybe that is just life.

I was freezing out here in just a nice shirt and a light suit. I wanted to walk faster, but Levi wasn't in any hurry.

Levi.

Just yesterday, I was convinced I wasn't going to work for him, but this morning changed a lot.

I like Levi.

I don't just like him in a friend way, either.

I like like him.

This morning, I was furious he even tried to force me to take this dang job. Now, I just want him to hold me again.

I'd never been held before. It was a strange feeling, to say the least. My entire body hummed in warmth with his arms around me and my legs around him.

Levi was a lot bigger than Father, and I still wasn't sure, if I liked that,

But Levi wouldn't hurt me like that.

Though, I still have my doubts.

He's, um, very moody. One second he wants to hold me and shield me from all the bad things in the world, and then the next he was giving me the cold shoulder. I've only known him for two day, and he already confuses me!

Right now, he was ignoring my existence.

I didn't mind, I guess.

I mean, he has more important things to do than babysit me. Though him being there for me after my rollercoaster ride of feeling is what has made me convinced I like him.

Levi kind of nudged me off his side, as he opened the glass doors to The Porter Enterprise HQ.

He signaled for me to go inside, and I swear I saw a smile on his face, or perhaps a smirk.

Before I was even completely in the building, the warm air comforted me. I could feel all the eyes of everyone looking directly at me, I also noticed that Mr. Porter was not standing as close to me anymore. Shrugging the slight rejection off, I looked around the lobby. It was vaulted high, with a receptionist desk in the front, leather couches and glass coffee tables scattered everywhere, and very modern chandeliers hanging from the ceiling.