CHAPTER TWELVE

This chapter is dedicated to Xaharau She never stops amazing me with her unending comments. I'm also grateful to everyone. You all mean a lot to me 😘 ❤
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
The tears flow freely down her face. what has she done wrong? Kalthum questioned herself. Why can't Basma stop this nemesis she is trying to build? They are siblings for Allah's sake! The cold breeze tickles her skin. Kalthum relaxed herself to the chill weather.

She hugged herself and went on to sit on the bench close to the garden. She needed to clear her head coz she wouldn't trust herself if she had stayed in that room with her sister. Some sisters she has.

She took in a deep and calming breath. An idea came to her. It's high time she gives her best friend a call. some friend she is, Note the sarcasm. She brought out her phone and did as thought.

Zaynab picked up the call at the first ring as if she had been expecting her calls.

" how dare you, you've been in that big house for what felt like weeks and you just decided to call me now! " Zayn Ab's shrieking voice came through

" hello to you too "

" you stupid good for nothing friend. You even have the nerve to switch off your phone all this time. I thought something_

" TAKE A DEEP BREATH ZAYNAB" Kalthum finally shut her up

Zaynab's loud sigh could be heard from the other side of the phone "You got me all worried for you" She was now calmed

" I know and I'm deeply sorry for that " Kalthum apologized with a smile. Finally, sweet Zaynaab is back

" how have you been? I hope those two twins aren't stressing you out ?" Zaynab asked concerned

Kalthum chuckled. Come to think of it, the twins haven't even given her any reason to complain about it. Her only problems are her sister and Sir Faisal " No they aren't stressing me out actually "

"Are you sure? I hope you're not covering up for them. Remember, I can come over to plan their suicide " Zaynab joked and it was worth it coz it lightened Kalthum's mood

" Subhanallah! No! You're something else zeyzey. "

" That's why you love me "

" That I can't deny " Kalthum replied truthfully.

There was a pause

" so tell me, what is bothering you? I know you too well not to ask. Is someone bothering you over there on a serious note?  At least I know it isn't the twins so who could it be ?"

She does know Kalthum too well

" I never said I was being bothered " Kalthum tried playing it smooth

" don't give me that attitude girl! Have you forgotten that I know you more than you know yourself?! You don't sound high-spirited as you always do. We both know that amongst the two of us, you're the outspoken one here so tell me what's wrong?"

Kalthum finally surrendered" I guess you know me too well then"

" so tell me "

" It's Basma"

" I KNEW IT!. That girl has always been a pain in the ass. What has she done this time around? "

Kalthum started by telling her the story from beginning to end. " I've never seen her with so much hatred before. I swear I don't even understand her. Coming to work here made me notice some things about her that I've never seen before and it's confusing as hell"