CHAPTER EIGHTEEN

Sorry for the late update 😘

" sorry for asking sir but what are you doing here? Are you looking for my sister? " Kalthum asked quizzically. It's possible he is here for Basma since she now works for him, Kalthum thought. His tall figure stood almost looming over her.

He cleared his throat " actually, I'm here for you "

She furrowed her brows confused " uhm OK. Here I am sir " she closed the door behind her as she came out of the room.

Faisal mentally groaned. He couldn't believe he was really doing this. Now she would think he was crazy.

" I'll prefer if we talk outside the lodge. I wouldn't want us to wake the others"

Could something be wrong? She wonders

Kalthum nodded " OK Sir " and trailed behind him like a kitten following her master. For a second, she was actually following her master. After all,he is still the boss, she thought.

Kalthum was met with the chilli night breeze as it prickles her skin. She loves every bit of it. She closed her eyes to enjoy it while it last. A smile graced her lips as it prickles her skin once again,and then ,she remembered that she was with Sir Faisal!

The smile was gone in an instant. She opened her eyes and was met with his deep brown eyes staring at her.

Kalthum couldn't pinpoint if he was staring because she looked stupid or he was surprised but she was sure of one thing and that is, his eyes are captivating. That moment, she couldn't deny the fact that he was truly handsome and she never noticed it until now. Her boss is handsome.

Subhanallah

She gasped unexpectedly as she realized what she had thought. She broke the eye contact first.

Faisal cleared his throat and scratched his neck slightly like someone who had been caught doing something wrong.

" uhm Sir, what is it you want to talk to me about ?" she decides to break the tension by asking the particular reason they were here.

" yeah.... yeah, I almost forgot. Actually I came to check if you're doing ok" he regretted the word immediately he said it. Really Faisal! his subconsciousness scolded.

" if I'm doing ok........as in? " she trailed " why wouldn't I be alright? " she folded her arms waiting for his response

He knew he needed to find a way out of  this. He remembered habib warning him not to tell her that he found out about the slap incident from him.Right now the only option he has is to say it.

" Actually...I got to found out about what my mom did to you"

She knew it, Habeeb or umm Rasheeed must have told him. She should have known better not trust them on this .

" it was really nothing Sir. I don't know why everyone is just taking it seriously. It's not a big deal" she shrugged

He shook his head " No it's a big deal"

She scoffed " he sound so much like Habeeb " she mumbles quietly

" did you say something? " he raised a brow

She quickly shook her head " no"

" oh I thought I heard you mentioning Habeeb's name but anyways , I promise to talk to my mother. She shouldn't have done that to you "

" Sir please you don't need to worry. It's really not a big deal. We all have been slapped in our life so why is this a big deal to you all. Habeeb, umm rasheed and you , you guys don't really need to worry. The bright side is that I actually learnt my mistake and I went back to do things the right way"