Author's Notes + Acknowledgements

Claim Me has finally ended! As some of you may know, it was a long, rough, and bumpy journey. To be honest, this was one of the hardest books of mine to finish. It most likely had something to do with the main characters' resolve. They (especially Mickey) were both just too prideful and stubborn for their own good! Don't get me wrong, I use angst and emotional denial all the time with my stories, but this took it to a whole different level!

Regardless, Lydia and Mickey have their happy ending. I debated whether to throw in the cliche wedding and baby scene, but decided that these two would be too busy to settle down just yet. Besides, they'll make future appearances in other books, so who knows, maybe their halfling child will as well.

As for the epilogue, it leads up to Addictive, the first book in a series I've been looking forward to starting for a very long time: the HELL series (newly titled Hellish Mates). To those who are unaware, Zachariah's visions foreshadow his mate. Her name is Rina, a half-human half-werewolf, and she's the daughter of Willow and Trey from Willow's Tree. Please check them out if you're interested!

Lastly, I want to thank the readers who stuck with this book even when years passed without an update. I understand some may be unsatisfied with the ending and it may seem rushed, but regardless, I'm relieved to finally bring you guys a conclusion!

One particular fan I want to thank is @NikkiDee . She's been around for a long time and her support never failed to be one of the main driving factors to help me finish this book! Thank you so much for your encouraging words even when I couldn't find the motivation to update!

And to everyone, thank you for reading! I hope to see you guys around in my other books!