09

Harry sighed and got out of bed. He really wasn't in the mood to go out but he knew Liam wouldn't leave him alone. He decided he'd go get dressed until Liam sends him the address. He threw on the first thing he found in his closet which was a black rolling stone shirt, a pair of black skinny jeans and his black chelsea boots. Just as he was done fixing his hair, he heard his phone go off with a text message from Liam for the cafes address. 'Just on time' he thought to himself. He looked in the mirror one last time before he stuffed his phone into his pocket, grabbed his car keys and left.

Upon arriving there, he parked his car and walked into the cafe. He recognised Liam almost immediately and walked over to his tabel. He plopped down in the chair opposite him and set his phone down on the tabel. "Hey mate."

Liam looked up from his phone in greeting, and pushing his hair back. They both immediately started bonding, having a convosation over their upcoming album when suddenly Liam glanced behind Harry and his face paled. "What is-" Harry was just about to ask but was cut off by his own jaw dropping when he saw Niall and Louis enter the same cafe. Harry turned back to Liam quickly before they could spot him and groaned quietly. "Why does it have to be him?" he mumbled rhetorically.

"It's fine Harry. It's not like they're gonna notice us anywa-"

"Oii Liam!!" They heard someone call out and judging by the thick irish accent, it was definetly Niall. Harry looked at Liam and reaised his eyebrows, "You were saying?" He said sarcastically making Liam roll his eyes at him. Liam stood up to greet Niall and a not impressed looking Louis. "Mind if we join you guys?" Niall asked.

"Not at all. Have a seat." Harry heard Liam say. 'Great' he thought to himself before plastered on a fake smile. Harry couldn't deny the fact that Louis was an attactive looking guy but he would never admit that to anyone. The way those jeans hugged his legs sent harry but he managed not to stare and focused on Niall and Liams conversation instead. Harry was quite good friends with Niall. It was Louis that he had a problem with and he wasn't even sure why. It had just always been like that.

"Niall, can we leave already?" Louis asked pleadingly. Harry rolled his eyes at that and crossed his arms over his chest. "Please." He said under his breath making Louis turn to look at him. His expression turned from annoyed to amused. "What was that curly?" Louis teased him. Harry let out a small sigh before he couldnt hold the words back much longer, "I said please leave. You're not enjoying this? Well neither am I." He replied and leaned back in his seat. It was probably the first time Harry has shot back ar Louis, so Louis was completely speechless and taken back.

Harry just sighed when Louis didn't reply and shook his head. "I'm going to the bathroom." He mumbled before he got up and walked off. Niall and Liam turned to look at Louis at the same time and raised their eyebrows. "What?" Louis raised his arms up in defence.

"What is the problem with the two of you?" Niall asked.

"Ask him. I didn't do anything." Louis exclaimed and shrugged his shoulders. Niall gave him the look which made Louis shoulders slump.

"Fine. Maybe I was being rude on twitter this morning but it's how we always are." He admitted and ran his fingers through his hair.

"I can't do that." Louis replied. "And why not?" Liam asked. "I'm glad you asked Liam. Because I dont like him." Louis replied and as if on cue, Harry walked back to find an annoyed looking Louis. He sat back down and looked at Liam with a questioning look. Liam just shook his head silently telling Harry to not talk about it. Harry took this chance to look at Louis. The way his hair was messy but how he managed to pull it off. The blue in his eyes. His jean jacket that hugged his body quite well. How soft his lips looked. Harry's eyes trailed down Louis' body until he noticed the edge of his wrist tattoo sticking out from under his jacket. It looked awfully familiar. He squinted his eyes to try and see it better before he was caught out by the one and only himself.

"That's not for you to find out." Louis told him in a rude tone as he quickly covered up his tattoo. Harry snapped out of it and his cheeks turned a dark shade when he got caught. He didn't reply though, he simply looked away and got his phone out to keep himself company. Louis knew his and Jess' tattoo didnt match. But nobody else knew that. Everyone else thought they were soulmates.

A/N feel like I'm finallly getting somewhere with writing this. enjoy tpwk -T:)