24

Louis was out there performing and having the best night of his life. He had almost forgotten how good it felt to be back on stage performing for the fans. He loved every second of it. He walked off stage after the show ended, panting while running his fingers through his hair. He had so much energy. "Lad that was insane!" Louis exclaimed as he playfully punched Niall's shoulder though Niall only narrowed his eyes at him making Louis frown. "What is it mate?"

"You like Harry." Niall repeated yet again. He's not letting this go. And Louis knew that. Louis' eyes widened as he shushed him, looking around them to check that nobody was listening in. "Niall mate, I don't know how to make it clear to you that Harold and I are enemies. We hate each other. It would make no sense if I liked him." Louis stated slowly hoping it would convince Niall.

Niall being stubborn, silently grabbed Louis' hand and flipped it over, pointing at the rope tattoo. "Yeah? Well enemies don't get complimentary tattoos together. And don't you dare try pulling the 'it's a coincidence' card on me. I'm your best mate Louis. I know you better than that." Niall whisper yelled letting go of Louis arm making Louis look down nervously knowing he was busted.

"Can we not talk about this right now? Someone's gonna-" Louis was cut off by Niall grabbing his hand again and dragging him into his dressing room, shutting and locking the door after them. "Okay then." Louis huffed and rubbed the back of his neck.

"Fine Niall, you really that desperate to know? Yes Niall, I like him. I like Harry." Louis admitted making Niall jump in triumph. "Liam's gonna love-" Nisll started while getting his phone out before immediatly being cut off by Louis slapping the phone out of Niall's hand, Louis' eyes wide. "You are not telling a single soul about this. Are we clear?" Louis said seriously.

"Jesus lad. My iphone." Niall whined as he bent down to pick up his phone. "Fine, clear." He continued as he checked his phone for any scratches or cracks.

Louis changed out his sweaty clothes and he and Niall were ready on their way out to get some dinner.

A/N: ayyyy another updateee. also wrote this in the morning so not perfect lol. thank you so much for all the support. hope you enjoy -T:)